Part 3, Unexpected encountor

(If you didn't know all the covers I use for this series is my drawings.)
The receptor looked around, it was dark and there was only little glowing bugs jumping around that he could only use as his light source at this moment, he fully crawled out and suddenly heard a lot of shuffling and running. He swiftly turned around to see lizards and scavengers running towards him, he raised his spear, ready to fight. But as soon as they got close they ran past him leaving a bush of wind that pushed his ears back,he was confused on why they didn't attack, and what would've made them run. Until he saw it, it's jaws wide open. Ready to shut them close on their future meal, him. He looked into its massive yellow glowing eyes, it saw him. The receptor ran as fast as he could, he could hear loud metal clanking sounds behind him. He was starting to get tired but he kept running, soon enough he saw wall with a hole big enough for him to get into, he leaped into it and hoped for the best, the creature kept opening and shutting its jaws in attempt to grab the receptor. He was curled up in a ball, shaking. The receptor tried to see what species it was. It looked like a micros vulture but it was way bigger and it's wings were massive, but torn. So basically a massive micros vulture, but it had 2 massive front legs with massive talons and smoke coming from its body. After a while it lifted its wings and flew away, the receptor slowly took his head out to inspect if it actually left, it did. He sighed and crawled out. He stood up and looked around, he was so busy running that he wasn't even paying attention to where he was. He continued walking through the darkness, soon enough he found some tall ferns with glowing yell buds growing off the ferns, he grabbed 2 and continued walking through the darkness trying to find away out of here, but at least he had a light source now.