Chapter Two

When you woke up Angel Dust was already awake. 

You went into the bathroom to get changed.

When you came back out Angel Dust lead you out of his room.

You both rode the elevator back down to the lobby.

When you got there a demon with blond hair and pale skin greeted you, she had red cheeks and she was wearing a red suit.

"Hi! I'm Charlie! Angel said you were wanting to stay here, I'll help you get settled in and give you a room just as soon as I introduce you to everyone" she said.

"This is my girlfriend Vaggie" Charlie explained, gesturing over to a demon with red bow in her hair and a red X over her left eye.

"Welcome to the hotel" Vaggie said. 

"This is Alastor" Charlie pointed to a demon with short red hair, deer ears and antlers, he was wearing a red striped suit.

"Lovely to meet you dear" Alastor extended a hand for you to shake, and you did so.

"That's our maid, Nifty" Charlie continued introducing you to everyone, Nifty was a small one eyed demon who wore sort of a maid outfit.

Nifty was running around trying to stab at cockroaches with a giant sewing needle.

She stops for a moment and looks up at you "Hi" she says, then goes back to trying to stab the bugs.

"the cat demon over there is Husk, our bartender" Charlie explains, and the snake demon is Sir Pentious. 

Husk is drinking booze and Sir Pentious is kinda just standing there.

Husk doesn't say anything and keeps drinking his booze.

"Hello" Sir Pentious says.

"come on" Charlie says "I'll show you to your room!".

You follow her to the elevator, going up to the second floor. 

"Looks like your room is right beside Husk's!" Charlie tells you.

She gives you the key to your new room.

"Thanks, Charlie".

She smiles and walks off.

You unlock the door but don't go inside right away.

You go back to Angel Dust's room, you find that the door is still unlocked.

You go into his room and get your suitcase, leaving his room and making sure to close the door behind you. 

You make your way back to your room, opening the door and going inside.

You put down your suitcase and open it, beginning to put your clothes into the dresser in the room.

You suddenly get a notification on your phone, it's a text from Angel Dust. 

Angel Dust: Val just called...he needs us at the studio

Y/N: Okay, on my way down!

You put your phone in your pocket and went downstairs.

Angel was waiting by the hotel's entrance. 

As soon as he saw you he opened the door, you left the building and he came out behind you.

~~~~~~time skip~~~~~~~

You stood before Valentino, he looked pissed.

"You think you can just walk out on me?!" He questioned.

"No of course not!"

"You moved" 

"And? I didn't know I had to have permission for literally EVERYTHING"

"You will not speak to me like that!" He said in a harsh tone "don't forget, little fox, I OWN you. You sold your soul to me".

"That was the biggest mistake I ever made" you responded.

"What did you say....?" 

"Nothing".

"Good girl".

~~~~~time skip~~~~~

Angel Dust was in the middle of a performance, you were sitting near Valentino.

Charlie suddenly burst the door of the studio.

"Charlie!" Angel said, getting off the set and putting his robe on.

You approached her "Charlie...you-".

You got cut off as Angel Dust interrupted you.

"Charlie you can't be here...." He told her.

Val suddenly came over to us. 

Charlie stated that she was going to aggressively-kindly' speak to him about Angel Dust.

"Later, of course" she added as she saw the look on Angel's face.

Filming soon resumed.

A couple minutes later, Charlie ended up tripping over a wire, unplugging it and causing a fire to start, it spread fast.

Charlie was frantically apologizing and trying to put out the fire.

Valentino opened his wings and flapped them once, extinguishing the flames.

Charlie apologized once again and said she could clean up the mess.

Valentino told her not to worry and asked to see Angel Dust.

Him and Valentino went into his dressing room.

You could hear Angel getting slapped and thrown around.

When he and Val came out, Charlie stood before Val.

"What makes you think you can treat him like that?!" She nearly went to her full demon form.

Angel Dust stepped in front of Val. He told Charlie to leave. "Charlie, leave!" He said, raising his voice slightly. 

"I'm...I'm so sorry..." Charlie said, turning and rushing out of the studio.

You started to run after her but you were blocked by Valentino.

"Come along little fox"

You sighed, heading back with Val.