First time (M)

It was your first WWE live event. You had saved all your money up, not buying anything excessive or unnecessary. The reason you went to work every day was so you could afford one of these events.

You're waiting in line. You're with you best friend, Jasmine. You and Jasmine loved WWE to death, even as little kids. Trying out AA's or hitting each other with a stone cold stunner, everything was about wrestling with you two. One thing tore you two apart, which was The Bloodline.
You loved Roman Reigns, Jasmine on the other hand, thought Jey Uso was "The real chief" and she hated Roman. You both were a Dan of the bloodline in 2020-2022. But when Jimmy ever hit that first superlick on Roman, Jasmine split. First, she loved Jimmy uso. Then when Jey called quits on the bloodline, Jey was hot stuff to her. You two constantly argued over it. Ugh, the yeet shirt, the yeet hoodie, blue pants, she even died her hair blue! It pissed you off, but you loved her. That's your day one.

You two finally get checked in the metal detector. They take your tickets and let you both in. Jasmine starts to run. You run after her. "Jazzy wait!" You shout, but she ignores you. When she finally stops, you're out of breath. You grab her shoulder and catch your breath. "Stop doing that, will you?"
She agrees and walks the rest of the way to the seats. You guys were in the front row, on ringside. It was like a dream. You stared in awe at the big flashing lights and the dazzling bright screens. God, was that stadium beautiful to you. All the steps were filled. You take a picture of you and Jasmine. She throws up her middle finger, which you laugh and hide her hand. You intended to send this to family, so you didn't want that in there. The click of the button makes a slight sound and you smile, seeing the picture.

Eventually, the lights dim. Familiar music hits the ears of the crowd, followed by loud boos when the Judgement Day walks out. Rhea holds her title, swinging it with her tongue out. Damien and Finn high five with the titles and Dom looks at them all with admiration. They make their way to the ring slowly but surely. Dom picks up the mic. The boos become insanely loud, not even on the mic can he be heard. You feel bad for Dom, but at the same time, you don't. He frowns and rhea takes the mic. Her loud voice echoes through the crowd "Oh shut up!" The guy next to you shouts "You shut up, bitch!" Which she glances angrily at him, but quickly switches back to character and ignores him. You chuckle at that.

The dreaded music plays. "USOOOOOOO"
The crowd goes crazy, as does Jasmine. She screams for him, right in your ear. You slap her thigh. She mutters a brief "Sorry" before going right back to screaming Jey's name. Somehow, out of pure luck, when Jey walks by, he gives high fives and hots Jasmine's hand. She blushes and screams loudly. You smirk and say "pfft, that's not a flex. That's something you'd hide." She says "Yeah, as if you could get one!" You chuckle, knowing no superstar has ever even looked at you.

The judgement day and Jey fight a bit, occasionally yelling and throwing hands. After a good 15 minutes, Jey tries to jump the judgement day, which miserably fails. Jd McDonough bitch slaps him, which Damien and Finn just kick him in the corner. They finish up and leave.

This is smackdown...why are they here..? Anyway, the tribal chief is supposed to be here, so you couldn't care less. A few silly arguments and a signing happen, but you don't really pay much attention. Roman's music hits and you just start to scream your heart out. Many other women do so, too. When he walks to the ring, followed by Solo Sikoa, Paul Heyman, and Jimmy Uso, you see him look right at you. Immediately, you go silent and turn red. You catch him throwing glances at you while he speaks. Everything about him was so sexy to you. That voice, that beautiful, curly hair...those broad shoulders and those big biceps. God, he was amazing...You watched his perfect lips move as he speaks, that deep, dreamy voice putting you in a trance, as his occasional glances at you putting you in pure ecstacy.