chapter 2 The arrival

A/N little heads up some chapters might have titles because the titles came to me right away some chapter the title will be upload later when I come up with them. hope you enjoy:) Sorry for the wait kinda hard to come up with things now I see what they mean when they say writing takes inspiration lol

Everyone arouse from their slumber in an impatient way to see if what was said was true arriving to the great hall everyone sat with their houses and the adults sat with their children Dumbledore stood up and spoke "I hope everyone had a good rest I know everyone is nervous to see what happen but don't fret while we wait for are guest lets enjoy breakfast" Everyone enjoyed their time with but you could see the nervousness and the fear of seeing what holds in  the future for everyone "Do you think it true or no?" asked Artemis to her parents and friends. " I don't know honey anything could be true we live in a world where we do magic" exclaimed Euphemia "Do you think I ended up with my Lovely AJ guys because she is the only one I would want to be with" "I don't know James" Remus said "Well I think you did Prongs hopefully you don't end up with Lily that's just something that would surprise us all " Sirius expressed with a sly smirk. "Mom dad do you think something very bad happened in the future that they needed to send movies to the past to be able to fix." Alexandria said "We don't know Alexandria but what matters is that we are together and we will figure it out." her father reassured her. 

Farther down the table you could see a red head whispering with a blonde hair girl and a brunette girl "Do you think I will marry James in the future and have a family with him I deserve him more than her, he did have a crush on me first before her so maybe he will realize that I'm the one for him." but was she really?? "Lily I thought you didn't like him and he looks like he loves her" said the blonde named Marlene " I thought you didn't like him either because he was childish and a toe rag" said the brunette Alice she was tired of how her friend she wasn't like this when they first began being friends but everything started changing after 5th year. "Maybe I've changed my mind he did get better looking this year and he looks like he has matured, and he doesn't look like he loves her. I still can't believe I didn't get head girl I worked so hard and she got it" replied Lily with a snark.

At the Slytherin table the Malfoys, Blacks, Lestrange and the Rosiers sat together talking about what is happening they discussed what would lead to everything happening " Why isn't your sister Carina sitting with the Slytherins?" "Mother she is sitting with her friends the Coventin and Potter girls" Evan said "Father do you think this will affect us for being Allied to the dark load" "I don't know Lucius but we will find out and hopeful watching this it will expose Dumbledore." " I agree with you Abraxas Dumbledore is......

There was a flash of light and a pile of young adults appeared at the entrance of the great hall everyone had their wands up at the pile

 "that was horrible it felt like apparitating the first time"

"GET OFF I CAN'T BREATH"

"now don't be so dramatic"

"how would you know you don't mind it because she landed on you and you like it"

"shut up will you" 

"guys"

They were ignored while the others were getting off but a girl and the guy were still arguing

"guys"

"Ohh wow it's true the note wasn't a lie" "Sirius please stop talking" said AJ "Yea padfoot listen to my girl" "James no" "Did you guys hear she called me James not Potter that's progress" everyone just rolled there eyes at his words

"GUYS" the others stopped arguing also "Everyone is watching" "Ooh my bad" they said in sync

"Welco..."

"You can put your wands down we aren't here to attack we come from the future like we said in the note from yesterday we would appear" said the girl that looked awfully familiar to a certain brunette.

"Wow prongs she looks like Coventin here except for the eyes" said Padfoot

"That's the first correct thing you've said Padfoot" moony replied sirius gave him a offended look

A/N

I guess I'm gonna do a sort of part 2 on when they arrive and introduce themselves and there will be a bit of AJ and James moment when they realize they have a daughter and the third wheel padfoot of course.