Chapter 2

Tina POV

I was just boiling water for myself and Queenie, when I heard a thump on our window. I looked, and saw a mess of feathers and eyes plastered on the window. I allowed it to come in, and Queenie came running in, wondering what the fuss was. I saw a letter tied to the owl's leg, and I read it to Queenie. It was from Newt. My heart fluttered. Newt. I love his dreamy eyes, tousled hair, and charming personality...his freckles are adorable...

Queenie smirked, forgetting what she was here for. "Your occlumency shields aren't always effective,"

"I forget sometimes," Tina glared, throwing up her occlumency as fast as possible.

"Forget to shield thoughts like 'I love Newt's dreamy eyes, tousled hair, and charming personality'?" Queenie's smirk grew. "Oh and 'his freckles are adorable...'?"

Tina's cheeks grew heated. "Shut up Queenie! What do we need to do?"

Queenie stated, "We need to get to London as fast as we can, and we can't apparate! What a pain in the neck."

I thought and said, "Queenie, if this concerns all of us, you need to get Jacob. He will know the most about No-maj transportation."

"Oh, alright," she spun, and vanished in a puff of air. Meanwhile, I looked at what was in the boat. It included 3 tickets, which said, "BOAT TO LONDON. ONE PERSON. STARTING POINT: NEW YORK"

I turned, and grabbed two shrinkable bags, enlarging them. I packed clothes, water, some food, and my wand. I did the same for Queenie's, minus the wand.

I looked at the time. The boat left in two hours. I sat down with a cup of hot water, and started to read.

Jacob POV

A puff of steam rose as I opened the oven. I smelled the air, and sighed in content. I took out the pastries, which were shaped like nifflers and filled with a berry jam. I placed them on a shelf to cool, and placed in the other set of pastries, which were shaped like demiguises. I turned, ready to enjoy some cookies, when my beautiful girlfriend materialized in my living room. "Queenie, honey! What brings you here? You didn't tell me you were coming!" I pulled her into a hug.

Queenie smiled, and gently said, "Jacob, we need to go soon."

"Why? World doom? Grindelwald destruction? Creatures escaping?"

"No, Newt called us to come to London by no-maj transportation."

"Couldn't he wait until I had finished my pastries?"

Queenie smirked. "Just pack your things."

I headed to the back, grabbing a shrinkable bag which Queenie had given me, and packed clothes, water, and a few pastries. Queenie grabbed my arm, and disappeared in a swirl of color and light.

Theseus POV

I sat in a park, eating sandwiches. I sighed as I looked across the meadow, and saw young couples holding hands. Leta...

If only that freaking Grindelwald hadn't taken her away. We were going to get married... I clenched my fists. Breathe. Breathe. The past is the past...

But deep down, I would never forget what Grindelwald had done. I stood up, and started walking towards the entrance to the ministry. Then, a ball of fluff slammed into my face. Startled, I fell over, and grabbed my wand. But then I saw it was my brother's owl, Merga. I picked her up, and saw a message on her leg, I untied it. I read it, and understood what I had to do. I called the minister, and told him I would be gone for a week due to a family emergency.

I walked home, and grabbed a small bag which I stuffed with clothes, some potions, and a portrait of Leta. I then walked down the road, and looked for a taxi.

Queenie POV

I reappeared with Jacob next to Tina, who had already packed all of our stuff. Jacob staggered, and went to the bathroom, slamming into the doorframe on the way in. I giggled, and asked Teens, "When do we leave?"

Without looking up from Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them she said, "In 30 minutes. Cook up a nice snack if you want."

I nodded, and went to the kitchen. I whipped up meringues topped with whipped cream and berries. Tina stood, and grabbed two. I took one. Jacob stumbled out of the bathroom, and grabbed no less than 7 meringues.

Soon after, we stood up, and left for our destination.

Newt POV

"Yes Pickett, I know I took a while to understand, but I still got it in the end."

Pickett sighed, and collapsed, exhausted from the effort of making me understand one simple sentence.

"Don't pout, I'll get you come Miracle-Gro."

Pickett perked up, and held out his hands. I chuckled, and placed two in his hand. He snarfed them up. Pickett then stood, and placed out his hands. One fist on an open palm.

"Rock paper scissors?"

Picket nodded emphatically, taking out scissors, cutting paper with them, smashing the scissors with a rock, and covering the rock with paper.

"Now look at what you did," I say with a smile. "Rock... Paper... Scissors... SHOOT!"

He held out an open palm, and I showed him my fist. Pickett leapt up, and started prancing around in delight. I smiled.

Suddenly, I heard knocking at the door, I saw four silhouettes outside. I smiled, and opened the door. "Hey guys!"

~~~

Ah so beautiful... pickett doing rock paper scissors is just perfect... :) poor theseus...in the fic leta is an awesome character okie? No mean leta allowed.

Anyways, i hope you liked this chapter as well. ShinyNiffler12 wrote this chapter (we're collaborating so much bc i have 0 ideas and he wanted me to get through chapters faster + we're siblings so..yeh)