the talk

Lucy leaves the station  and goes back to her apartment. she goes in and get change and its out all her books, papers and starts to make her something eat she cooks her food and sits back down at her desk in her room.  she stays up most of the night studying and goes to bed about 2 hours before her alarms. skip into start of shift she goes to the locker room and Angela comes up to her. hey says Angela. hey oh did u talk to Tim says Lucy. yea but he really didn't open up but he said he will talk to u says Angela. ok thank u but I got roll call in a couple minutes says Lucy. go says Angela. Lucy runs out of the locker room and goes to the roll call room and down with other officers. a couple minutes later  Tim,  grey and everyone walked in. Tim stares at Lucy the whole time while grey talk. after roll call everyone left and Tim grabbed Lucy arm she turn around and Tims says we need to talk says Tim. yea but I got to go out there so can we talk to night says Lucy. Luce it will be 5 minutes if grey says anything I will back u up says Tim.  fine says Lucy. she follows Tim in to the integration room and he puts the other door as occupied ( kinda like Angela did when Jackson was high on drugs)  Tim pulls out a chair and Lucy sits down and so does Tim right next to her. Lucy I'm sorry for walking off says Tim. Tim no I shouldn't have told u says Lucy. babe I told u not to lie to me ur the one who told me the truth I wanted the fight to end that's the whole reason I walked off ok I love u  says Tim. u should have just told me that u didn't have to walk off I started to blame myself says Lucy. I'm sorry I wasn't thinking says Tim. do u love me says Lucy. yes I love u says Tim. Lucy smilie then pulls him in for a kiss. he kisses back then pulls back we are at work says Tim. what I can't kiss u at work says Lucy. well I did mean that says Tim. ok Lucy kisses him and get up. Tim gets up and grabs her arm. do u want to have fun at  lunch I haven't got any because u have been studying ever night says Tim. yea but where and how says Lucy. I don't know maybe the storage room says Tim. u thing u can work in 20 minutes says Lucy. Tim leans down to Lucy face and says do u want to test me. Lucy leans and hell yea I'm patrol by myself so no one will suspect me being at lunch because I will be studying says Lucy. u mean studying me says Tim. maybe says Lucy as she kisses Tim and leaves. Tim just smilies and leaves.