You think so?

Dinning out with Geto is always so fancy. I make sure to pamper my self well before going anywhere with him. I exfoliate my skin and shave my body for baby smooth skin in the shower. After my shower I dowse my self in cocoa butter lotions, his favorite scent. I wear a burgundy silky dress that hugs onto my fit body. I apply only mascara and lip oil as makeup to my face and I take a few pictures in my mirror and I head out the door and with perfect timing, Geto pulls up to my house in his fancy car. I go outside and I see my boyfriend well dressed. He looked so fucking sexy with his suit and tie on. Dressing all like a gentlemen, contrasting to his usual casual wear.

"What are you looking at girl? Come here" He gave me the sexiest smile and I rush over to him and I embrace him in a hug. I hear him sniff hard and he puts his hands on my plump ass. "Shit you smell so good". He moans a little. "Yeah, I did that on purpose. I know its your favorite scent" I look up at him with my eyes suggesting something sexual, my tone backing that up. He opens the car door for me while keeping eye contact and I get in and he closes the door. He gets in the driver seat and I sat my phone down and looked up at him, admiring his soft silky looking hair. I just know that man takes well care of it seeing how shiny it is.

He pulls off and starts driving and he side eye me with a smirk. "Hm? You seem to like what you see" He teases. "I do boy. You never wear your hair completely down" I put my hand on his thigh and he looks down at my hand and then avert his attention back to the road. "Y/n unless you want crawl into this backseat and get fucked mercessily i would suggest you move your hand away from my crotch" He half joked with a smile. "Shut up pussy you won't" You challenged and you see him looking for a place to stop.

"STOP I was just kidding I was just kidding" My hands raced to his muscular arm with a smile of shock. "Mhm." He chuckled. You both get to resturant you couldnt help but analyze the building. The fancy warm crystal chandelier sparkling in the ceiling, the elegant table cloths and table designs. You see a waiter walk pass you observe the fancy white plates they serve the food on. "Your so observant and I like that about you. Probably why its so hard to scare you." Geto says to me as we are sat down at a table. "Maybe. Its so funny watching you try hard to catch me off guard or startle me" I laugh and he shares the same laugh. "I always get so pissed off when I dont scare you" He jokes. The male waitress comes and he takes a deep stare at me which kind of creeped me out but then I wanted to challenged Geto all of the sudden.

Geto sees the male waitress stare long and hard at you as he askes you for your choice of drinks. "Ill take a water with lemon on the side please" You say. "Alright m'lady" He says writing down on his notepad. "And you sir"? His voice slightly loses excitment and Geto notices but doesnt bother to say shit. "Diet coke please" Geto says. I analyzes Getos face at the waitress and it leads me to assume that he rubbed him the wrong way. Good, I want him to feel like this; When we get home, hes going to take all that build up anger out on me. It arouses me at the thought of him pounding me out of anger, him not savoring any mercy for me.

"Anyways Geto, Me you and Gojo should take a trip somewhere" I attempt in distracting him from the behaviour of the waitress. "Doesnt seem like a bad idea" He looks down at me with enlightnen face. "A trip to where" He adds. "Im not sure. You figure it out" You say. "Girl it was your idea" He frown his brows with a teasing smile. "I dont give a fuck" I whisper in a aggressive tone amd we both laugh. "What about visiting in Seoul?" I say. With my paycheck, I deserve to bask in luxury and vacation. "Sure. Never been there." Geto says. "You've never been to Seoul? Its amazing I promise" I say and then I ramble on about my experiences as he just listens and nods his head.

My rambling comes to a pause when the waitress comes with our drinks. "Are you ready to order?" He asked mostly looking at me. "You want appetizers first"? I ask Geto and he nods. "I want the cesear salad but can you add extra shredded cheese please?" I ask. "Anything" He says and I pick up my drink and almost drop it but the waiter guides his hand on mine."Careful" He says and it takes a while for him to move his hand off of mines. "Thank you" I said and I glanced at Geto looking at me with a serious face and I looked back at the waitress.