3:00 AM

Welcome to my story this year, 3:00 AM!

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in the book are either the product of the author's imagination or used in fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events are purely coincidental.

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted, in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise, without a prior written permission of the publishers.

Note: You can read this story without reading my other works. This story is stand-alone and no connection to the other stories. If you're not into this kind of genre, you can leave this work in peace.

Warning: That this book has a lot of grammatical and typographical errors that you will encounter along the way reading this story. I wish for your consideration about it, and I do hope you'll still read this until the end. Thank you!

Author's Notice : Another one to add up in my pending works, lol. My stories published won't have a specific date to be updated. If you are that one who read complete stories, then you are not suited my profile for I don't really focus on writing (for now).