𝐢

𝒄𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒘𝒐𝒐𝒅 𝒔𝒆𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒂𝒓𝒚 !

IT WAS FINALLY FALL, 1990. a new show called 'friends' just came out, a movie called 'titanic' made its way into theaters, 'full house' was still trending and grunge and hip-hop were too.

once again, crestwood valley was getting ready for another holiday loved by the population. halloween was no joke for them. the decorations were over the top and the costume parties got everyone excited.

of course, lorelai kei tanaka immediately noticed the festive attitude that was implied into the town as soon as she moved here with her family.

she had never been that much invested into these festivities. she never saw the point of it. for lorelai, halloween was just an excuse to mess around at school.

the new school was starting on september 23rd, today. the system was different in the town. you started in late september and finished on july.

anyways, lorelai just planned her whole future for the entire summer, getting ready to go to the competitive school she was joining today.

the tanaka girl had planned to enter an ivy league college and become a successful lawyer or real estate agent. junior year was not a year to joke with.

she was doing her normal morning routine, hair up in a little bun to do her skincare with the little products she had.

the girl was already wearing her uniform; a navy blue jacket with the white logo of the school, which was an unhappy bulldog, crested on the left, a white button-up shirt with a blue tie, and a blue skirt with white stripes."

a knock was heard on her bedroom door behind her. lorelai's mother was quickly seen on her mirror with a small smile plastered on her face.

"hey, lai." willa smiled. "your dad's making breakfast. i have to get to the hospital."

"hey, mom. dylan and fedora are driving me to school." her daughter asked, removing her white headband and hair tie, letting her hair fall back into it's natural position.