Prouloge

~The reason why I'm not giving his friend a name is cause I couldn't come up with one and I decided why not add some anonymity into this.~

Gaege and His friend were in his car, Juicy was driving them home from a concert they decided to go to that day. The car ride back home was pretty boring so Gaege's friend decided to turn on the radio, the noise from the radio startled Gaege a bit. He sighed and continued driving, his eyes focused on the road he wasn't drunk but he had some alcohol in his system. Which made it a bit more difficult to get through the drive back home, he stopped when the light turned red and waited until the light turned green. When the light turned green he drove but little did he know a car was gonna crash into them, the car hit the side where his friend sat. Almost instantly killing his friend, Gaege was knocked out during crash, blood trickled from his hairline where he got some glass stuck in it.

When Gaege woke up he was in a cold hospital, it smelled like nothing. A nurse was next to him watching him, and when he woke up she called the doctor. The doctor came in and helped take off the mask that allowed him to breathe, "Looks like you're awake." The doctor said. Gaege tried to sit up but he couldn't, "You're paralyzed from the waist down."the doctor said, Gaege's eyes widened at that. He tried to speak but nothing came out, "And due to the crash your vocal cords were severed, leaving you unable to speak." The doctor said as calmly as possible. Trying to not upset Gaege, Gaege looked up at the doctor and motioned his hands so he could have a notepad and a pen. 

The nurse that was watching over him left and as quickly as the nurse left the nurse came back with a pen and a notepad, the nurse handed Gaege the items and Gaege started to write into it. "Where's *insert name*?" He wrote then showed to the doctor and nurse, the doctor gave him an apologetic look "They died during the impact." The doctor said to him. Tears threatened to fall at that, he lost any motivation he had to write and just set the notepad on the table next to his bed. He just leaned against the hospital bed and let out a sigh. Even with his vocal cords destroyed he could still sigh but he couldn't laugh or do anything without them. He felt useless, he didn't feel like anything was going correctly. 'I guess luck just isnt on my side' Gaege thought to himself.