Chapter 1: Great first impressions, my specialty

I walked into the massive grey building, silently cursing Kat for getting sick, and making me get up at 9:00 in the morning. 9o'clock is too fucking early I tell you! Too early!

"Right this way" a lady slightly resembling a Barbie doll says. After a few minutes of waiting the same lady calls out again.

"Mr. Gray will see you now."

I follow her to the large door and enter. But me being me and not having coffee that morning I tripped and fell.

On my face.

Yup great first impressions are my specialty.

"Are you ok?" he asked, walking to me. I pushed my self up and nodded.

"Anyway" I started "let's get started." I glanced at the paper Kat gave me. "Ok You're very young to have amassed such an empire. To what do you owe your success." I ask hoping I don't sound as bored as I am.

I look at him as he replys, "Business is all about people, Miss O'Neal and I'm very good at judging people. I know how they tick, what makes them flourish, what doesn't, what inspires them, and how to incentivize them. I employ an exceptional team, and I reward them well."

*After the interview*
"Good bye Mr. Gray." I wave, and I notice how the corners of his mouth turn up as he waves back. Walking away I get a cab home.

Once home I go to sleep. I took the day off work for that interview so I'm in the clear.

Written by:Heaven
Edited by: Nevaeh

PEACE OUT BITCHES *hands out bunnies and snowflakes*