1. ↢Beginning.↣

ps don't mind the photo. :3 also there will be a bunch of references to songs and possibly sheepcat :33333 btw its holly's pov

"Wednesday." I sighed, standing in front of my locker; waiting for the day to end. When suddenly one of my friends approached me from behind and hugged me tightly.

"Ughh.. Get off me!" I yelled playfully.

She did. I was grateful for that because I was carrying this huge-ass book. Math was next. I groaned softly and regained my balance.

"Thanks.." I groaned as I lost the book I had. I had to deadlift it to get that book up, but luckily Lidia was there to stand and watch. She helped me.. motivation. Yeah. The bell rang suddenly and the halls were buzzing with chatter and gossip. As I struggled to lift the ton, some fatty bumped into me! I dropped the book again.

"Could you at least help me pick up this fucking boulder instead of making me drop it?" I said sternly, standing up and facing him. He wasn't fat.

At all.

"Oh- sorry. Yeah." He looked down embarrassed.

"Thank you."

He crouched down and picked up the book with both hands, probably expecting it to be heavy, he almost hit himself in the face with the force he picked it up with. He handed it to me with one hand.

"Wh- how is it so light to you?"

"I try." He motioned to get his hair out of his face and smiled sheepishly.

"Well, thank you."

"Of course. It was my fault anyway." He smiled and turned to catch up with his friends and I let him. I didn't need to know his name.

After that, I made my way to math. The door was locked and most of the students decided to ditch the class just because of that. For me, I wasn't the type to do that, so I chose to be late instead. I dropped my bag at the door and walked slowly to the bathroom, spending as much time as I could taking step after step to the bathroom. I felt like I was just pulled over for a D.U.I. on how I was walking. 5 minutes had passed since the bell rang and I had reached the bathroom finally. There were about 5 seniors vaping in there. They rushed into stalls because they thought I was a figure of authority due to my keys and dinging noises coming from my lanyard.

I decided it'd be best not to enter the bathroom fully and to just turn around so I wouldn't get into a fight or anything because I had scared them. Again, I walked slowly to class. Taking another 4 minutes.

When I got to the class the teacher was still not there. Someone had picked the lock, and the door was ajar when I arrived. There were students scattered around desks and the floor in random places, doing work from other classes or just on their phones. I opened the door and found an empty desk next to someone I cheated off of.

"Do you know what happened?" I asked her.

"He probably died. He's like- 80. So."

"Imagine." I scoffed.

Turns out he did die. He was found in the teacher's office with a glass of coffee poured to the brim and still steaming. Apparently, he had a stroke, or something.. At least we have a sub for the rest of the year, hopefully.

The bell rang.. I went to computer class and slept through it in the corner of the class since we were allowed to pick our seats. The bell rang again! I picked up my belongings and left the campus, meeting up with Lidia in front of the school's gate and we walked until we got to her car. Her mom offered to give me a ride, but I declined politely and continued walking home. I popped in my earbuds and listened to Green Day as I walked down the street. I checked my phone. December 8th. Wow. It's been 999 years since year 1000.