Chapter 03

"Who is that-?"

+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×

"Who is that?" Everyone glanced at Mark, who was apparently puzzled, and then at Jackson. Jackson sighed.

"I didn't tell him.."

"It's alright, I will. I'm his best friend, after all. The person we are talking about is Park Jimin, alright kiddo? He's as same age as me. He was a part of this family..." Taehyung said.

"What do you mean he was a part?" Mark asked, visibly bothered.

"He disappeared two years ago. And we couldn't fine him since then." Taehyung finished making Mark let out a sigh.

"Hm... how was he?" Jungkook cleared his throad at the question.

"Precious, Perfect and Talented.." it was short yet so right. Mark smiled.

"Yeah, and he was so cute too!" Hoseok said while rubbing Jungkook's hands in his.

"Sounds like he was an amazing person. The name sounded so cozy and familiar that I remembered someone who's so important to me with that same exact name.." Everyone stilled.

"Really? Tell us about him then!" Jackson said, wrapping his hands around Mark's shoulders.

"Well, it was last year. I was on my way to the university when I almost was kidnapped!" Mark started.

"The hell?!" Everyone was stunned.

"Yes, then suddenly, a person appeared out of nowhere and punched the guy who tried to harass me, and saved me. After that, he even dropped me at my university."

"What did he look like?" Taemin interrupted.

"The first time I met him, I couldn't see him properly because of his mask and all. But I was lucky, alright? Later I met him at a cafe nearby and we had a little chat. He had no friends and so did I. I asked him if we could be friends, and he agreed. So he told me his name was Park Jimin and he was 27. He then bought me a coffee. But unlucky for me, I couldn't see his face even then because he was wearing the same. We talked about things in general, nothing about us though. Then we bid goodbye. I haven't seen him since then. But he was surely amazing." Everyone glanced at one another.

"You couldn't see his face? Even a bit?" Jungkook asked, irritated. 'What kind of a person he is to just befriend someone without seeing how do they look like?'

"I'm sorry I couldn't but he was certainly shorter than me!" Mark said apologetically.

"Nah it's fine" Jungkook gestured while rolling his eyes.

"Could that be him? But he's not 27 though" Yoongi asked.

"No idea... there could be literally hundreds of Park Jimin's all around Gyeonggi-do (Seoul belongs to the Incheon metropo Gyeonggi Province)"  Tae said, standing up.

"That means either he's still in Seoul or he could be just another random guy with the same name." Namjoon said.

☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆

"Whoa, what happened after that?" A young boy asked while helping his master with his shoes.

"After that I was left with no choice but to leave everything behind." The latter said and the boy sat beside him.

"So sad... What happened to him? Your love, Jungkook?" He asked while brushing his master's hair.

"I've got no clue-"

Suddenly, a yell errupted from the other side of the room.
"Who is that-?"

●○•°°•○●●○•°°•○●●○•°°•○●●○•°°•○●●○•°°•○

A/N
Hope you enjoy the chapter.
And I apologize for late updates but I will try my best to update this weekly.
보라해 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜