Introduction

Murtasim shahnawaz Khan .

Murtasim Khan is the feudal lord in the Hyderabad and only son of Maa Begum . His personality is very different to others. He is arrogant Masculine, and very angry man.

Meerab Anwar Khan .

"Meerab Khan is a student who has tof complete MBBS in Canada . She is very soft spoken. Never fears to speak for herself and others".

Haya

Haya is a cousin of Murtasim Khan and meerab and living in the same house under the supervision of Maa Begum.

Mariyam shahnawaz Khan .

Maryam sibling of Murtasim Khan Haya, Maryam and Murtasim lives in the same house brought up by Maa Begum.

Salma begum

mother of Murtasim Shahnawaz Khan. She is very strict personality but loves to her children very much.

Anwar Khan .

Anwar Khan biological father of Meerab.

Waqas Ahmed Khan .

Waqas Ahamd Khan father of Meerab who brought her up . he is a famous lawyer and loves meerab and his kids very much. He made Meerab very confident.

Aneela Waqas .
Aneela wife of Waqas Ahmad  Khan. She loves Meerab very much and supports her as she can.

Sahil Waqas.
Son of  Waqas and aneela . He is a supportive brother and younger than her .

Rest characters are same they will introduced further story . It is going to be an interesting journey . I hope you guys will love it .

Pls vote and do follow.

Please do wheather to continue same writing style or should I change.

Thank you💖.