Episode -02

Hey guys ,

Here is another episode  of KKK

I hope that you guys will like it.

Without further due let's start.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

In Canada ,

Khan house,

Meerab reaches her home. She opens the door gets in. Her mother was waiting for her with a proud smile on her face.

Anila :" congratulations meerab". She says and hugs her. Meerab hugs her back.

Meerab:" thank you mama".she says while breaking the hug.

Anila:" sab kuch thik hai na meerab....tum pareshan lag Rahi ho ".she says seeing meerab 's worried face.

Meerab:" aisi koi baat nahi hai mama chalein andar chalte Hain". Meerab says while taking her with her.

They went to living room. Anila sits on the couch and meerab sits beside her.

Meerab:" kya hua mama...app pareshan lag rahi hain...kuch kehna hai apne mujhe".

Anila thinks that this is the right time to say her the truth. She was about say but gets interrupted.

Anila:"Haan meerab...o..".

"Congratulations Dr.Meerab Khan ".

Meerab recognised the voice. A broad smile formed on her face. She got  up and turned around.

The two important men of her life were standing there. She goes towards them and hugs her father.

Meerab:" Thank you baba ".

Meerab break the hug and sees her father.

Sahil:" congratulations...my dear sister". He comes forward and hugs her.

Meerab:" thank you ". She says and breaks the hug.

Sahil:" mujhe doubt ho Raha tha tum graduate ho paogi ya nahi isliye...abhi Jake cake laya hun".

Anila:" isliye aik hafte phele... taiyari kar rahe ho na iske graduation ki Haan ".

Sahil:" mai taiyar nahi kar raha tha ".

Meerab:" mama chodein..ye kabi manega nahi* looking at sahil* mama app kuch kehna cha rahi thi na* looking  towards her mother*".

Waqas :" finally tum batane wali ho ise ".

Sahil:" kya baat baba ".

Waqas :" ye tho tumari mama batai gi beta* to sahil*...bolo anila* to anila*".

Anila didn't say anything .

Waqas :" chalo mai hi bata deta hun..( he turns towards meerab ) meerab beta...apki mama ye kehna cha rahi ki ".

She was not ready to revile the truth.

Anila:" ki...hum parsu hyderbad ja rahe hai..( she towards them and stands beside Waqas)..haina Waqas  ".

Anila looks towards Waqas .Waqas shakes his head in disappointment.

* Hyderabad* a happiness ran through her face. Her cheeks turns into pink colour. In shyness she was looking down.

Sahil :" hyderabad...yani pakistan....". Sahil turns towards meerab. He notices that she blushing.

Sahil:" tumare Dil ladoo phut rahe honge na meerab".