I

You look at the trees surrounding you. As you walk towards the cafe that your Friend told you to go.

You sigh as you marvel at the beauty of nature common season. The fall season where leaves are now displaying a breathtaking array of reds, oranges, yellows, and browns.

As you walk you began to notice the cafe that was still in mosaic display but as you begin to move forward where the cafe is.

As you approached the cafe you were immediately drawn in by warm and cozy feeling outside the cafe. It has homey feelings that make you feel like you were home. there was a variety of table and a chair near by the entrance. It has a carving that was making your attention drawn to it and menu that contains most of cafe speciality.

Yoo approached the entrance and pull the door. There was a bell sound when you open the door. As you walk towards the way your friend said where they were..

A hand spring up and begin waving at you?.
You look at the hand and the owner of it..

You sigh. It was your friend with a big smile on her face that was particularly beging you to walk towards her. You did walk towards her as you approach the hand that was waving a second ago was put down.

But there was still a beaming smile on her face as your take your seat in front of her.

"Y/n!. You actually here! I never thought you were actually gonna come since you were stuck in your home all months!"

She pouted at the information.. you just awkwardly smile at her.."well. I thought I could use a little bit of a company.. and your the only one I could thought of.."
You said with an neutral face..

She look at you with a Focus gaze." Well you don't look happy to see me!" She said a
Saddened face..

"I am happy to see you"  she tilted her head an imaginary question mark appearing above her "really?" She squinted her eyes.

You nodded. And a beaming smile appear on her face.."anyways you said you interested in (anime name ) right!".

You wore an look of 'i already know what she is going to do' face. But you still nodded..

And there she is spoiling the anime..

'you and Amaya(friend name) were childhood friend. You meet her in kindergarten.. she was an odd child was all you could say when you meet her.. maybe it was the way she more knowledgeable that was compatible with an elementary.

But even though she was weird.. you both hit it off like you were both a puzzle pieces that was connected to each other..

Amaya was someone who was cheerful and a smart girl. She was popular when she was in elementary and had many suitor.While you were someone who prefer to be alone but you can talk to some people but cannot continue the conversation..

The reason why you prefer Amaya was because she was not scared to defend you even though it would ruin her reputation. You once ask her why she would to that..

She just respond with a smile "why would I not your my best friend! Your more important than that fake ass people! "

That was one of the reason why you become closer with her.. but there was one problem with her and that was she was someone that love spoiling the plot..

That's right she was someone that love watching and reading anime and manga..

One time you were interested in an anime since you remember it was your childhood anime..