Prologue I

Some day earlier ago...

There was a battle going on between Silver and N, with Brendan and Norman. Norman is Brendan's dad back in the Hoenn region - or Johto, apparently. There was a time when Brendan once defeated his dad during his challenge just before he was Hoenn's latest champion.
Which was...like, a long time ago, at this matter, of course.

After that the four trainers have sent out their Pokémon already, Alder soon announces it to begin, using his hand to sway it down like he's chopping food with it.

That battle began. Brendan soon commands his Sceptile to attack, while it's aiming for Silver's Ho-Oh. N and Silver soon prepared a strategy to stop Sceptile by doing a surprise landing, which would be Zekrom's job. 
When that as prepared perfectly, Sceptile still commits an attack towards Zekrom as it attacks back. 

The battle didn't last long.

After the understandable tie-result from Silver and N discussing about father-and-son relationships, Brendan and Norman soon complimented each other.
"Thanks for teaming up with me, Dad!" Brendan smiled brightly. "It was super easy to battle with you supporting me!"

"With all these opportunities for us to team up, I'm getting used to your style of battling." Norman replied. "I can tell you've gone a long way and gotten a lot stronger, Brendan."

During with that beautiful relationship with the two Hoenn relatives, Silver and N discuss privately while watching the relatives happily compliment each other and giggling. To them, it was quite an accurate reaction and an example of how it was like to have a family collaborated with their kid.

Soon, a voice interrupted their moment.

"N! You have to hear this!"

Everyone was shocked, especially Brendan who likes to get involved in types of help or danger.

There was Nate, walking forward to N with a serious expression. N was pretty interested about Nate's problem, considering the fact that the two of them first met in Unova.
"Nate? What's wrong?" N asked him.

"Earlier, someone at the Pokémon Center..." Nate replied. "They said they saw Ghetsis! He might be here on Pasio!" He soon raised his voice, much as how bad the news really is.
Ghetsis is the villain of the Unova region ruled by Team Plasma. And Nate basically has saw everything he did in Unova as much as N did.

That reply caused N to be taken aback. He was a son to Ghetsis ever since he was born, but it was all just a fact that Ghetsis used him...
"Wait...you're not serious, aren't you?" N asked him, concerned.

Nate shook his head. "No, I'm not- well, I don't know either..." He takes a deep breath, waiting for good response again. "...but if there's an announcement from a person going on that is associated to something big, then that is a serious declaration!"

"Okay, okay, Nate. I apologize for butting in, but how many people were there discussing about Ghetsis' return?" Alder asked.

Nate groaned slightly, holding down his visor as he tries to remember back in the Pokémon Center. "I only know one person saying it...but I guess there's five people hearing about it...?"

Silver scoffed. "Well, they're probably just being dramatic! It's not much of a-"

"And how do you know?!" Nate interrupted. "You don't know much of Ghetsis as much as N or I do!"

"I'm just saying." Silver replied sheepishly. "Didn't need to raise your stupid voice."

Nate began to growl, but then N cuts the fight between him and Silver away and then places his hand on Nate's shoulder. 
"Nate, I appreciate you for telling me about this, but can we please discuss this more in the Pokémon Center?" N asked gently.