Prologue II

Seven years earlier...

As he opened his eyes and looked everywhere around in a blank chamber, little Nate was so shy about making friends. He was also nervous of how everything looked in a grey, metallic chamber he was in alongside other young kids who were also around.

Nate was five years old. He has been diagnosed with 85% autism ever since he was born and was also alongside the huge hair he had, which really spread around anywhere like a broom would do. He never had a haircut before either!

However, some generous lady was right behind him. And a lot similar to him as well! She had a big hair bun on her head, a white pleaded dress, blue leggings, and blue heels. She kneeled down to check on Nate.

"Honey, are you okay?" Her voice was heard.

Nate looked back at her shyly. "U-um...yeah..." He blushed.

"There's no need to be shy, Nate. I'm right behind you, okay? You've also got Eevee with you that daddy bought you!" She replied, patting Nate's hair with care. Nate giggled. It was the cutest thing the woman heard from her son. Nate looked down at his Eevee as it smiled back.
She soon kissed him on the forehead.
"Now why don't you make friends now? Make mommy proud!" She winked at him.

Nate, who is still very nervous, nodded. He soon walked off a bit until looking back at his mother. Without context he soon cuddled his mother until it was his second time to go out there. And then he walks off, his Eevee following him.

"Gale, do we have a moment?"
The woman turned back at the deep male voice that was heard from behind. It was a tall man who is completely bald. He was also wearing a grey tuxedo with black Bevan shoes. Red accessories like the scarf around his neck was dappled anywhere on him. His eyebrows were very big but strict.

"What do you want, Gyro?" Gale asked with a serious face. She and Gyro have a fundamentally gruesome relationship between them. They unfortunately got married and had Nate as their young son. Gyro was a leader of everything in this entire base, he wasn't a brilliant dad to Nate though...
No...not just that, also abusive.

"I would like to discuss this more privately." Gyro replied, then heads to the open vault door. "Come with me."

Gale sighed, and then turned back to Nate. She saw him looking around the other kids as he was too anxious and cuddling his Eevee with comfort. She wanted to console him again, but Gyro's "Ahem." swiped her away.
She turned back to Gyro's direction and sadly sighed. "I'm coming..."

Then, the vault door they both entered was shut.

-

They soon arrived to the volcano chamber, where a pool of lava is 50 meters away from the platform that Gale and Gyro are at now. The place looked like the sides of the volcano walls; much more like a cave with lava underneath.

It seems the discussion they're having is going too much.

"No, Gyro...you cannot be serious..." Gale growled. "Just because Nate is initially a normal boy doesn't mean you're going to manipulate him with your crooked Pokémon-related mechanics!"

"Nonsense, Gale, nonsense." Gyro calmly replied. "After he is perfectly reprogrammed, he'll be a great Team Corpse grunt. Even I can declare him my son if you want."

"I never wanted that!" Gale yelled. "I wanted my son to be raised perfectly like any other family would do! I wanted him to be a great trainer just as he grows bigger and more better! He...he doesn't earn to be living in this dump you call a home...!"

"Hm. Clever feedback." Gyro nodded.

"Don't you understand what you're doing?" Gale placed her hand on her chest. "You poorly treated everyone, including my son who is only a little boy...You destroy people and Pokémon for their innocent lives and turn them into wretched ones...and then you just operate all in disgusting deformities..."
Tears form in her eyes, looking back at Gyro with fierce ones. "I'm not letting you place your dirty fingers nor Pokémon on my beloved Nate!"