Fairytale hiccups

Y/n's pov: I woke up and Walker was gone I grabbed my phone to see a text from Walker from about 20 minutes ago it said " be back soon get ready" what was he doing, I was still mad at him for not texting and calling but I missed him a lot. About 5 minutes later Walker walked through the door "y/n you ready" " no not yet hold on" I said opening the bathroom door, Walker walked in the bathroom and lifted me on the the sink " Walker let me down" I laughed " nope not until you forgive me" he said still standing in front of me " ok ok I forgive you" he moved out of the ways so I could get down " so we're do you want to go" he ask grabbing his hoodie off the bed "can we go to the mall?" I ask " ya let's go" he said smiling.

-At the mall-
"Walker want to get ice cream" i exclaimed " ya let's go" " oh my gosh thank you!" I said running to the ice cream shop Walker just trailed behind laughing.

Walker's pov: y/n ran in front of me towards the ice cream shop with my phone buzzed it was Mia.

-Mia-

Mia: Walker want to hangout I miss you

Walker: no we're done Mia

Mia: Walker don't be like that y/n's not even worth it

Walker: Mia don't talk about y/n like that I said we're done

Walker's pov: I turned off my phone to catch up to y/n " what took you so long" she said shoving me "ow" I said grabbing my arm "womp womp" y/n ran away laughing " get back here y/n!" I yelled running after her but I lost site of her "y/n!" I yelled looking around but I still couldn't see her any were. Just then y/n jumped on my back "got ya!" She screamed " haha very funny y/n" she stayed on my back until we got to the ice cream shop " what are you going to get" I asked her already knowing the answer " uh don't you already know" she added "Rocky Road!" We both started laughing

-Time Skip-

Y/n's pov: we got back to the hotel I was staying in Walker's room again, it was nice hanging out with him. Walker wanted to watch Deadpool so of course we did. After a little bit I feel Walker move I look down and he was asleep on my chest, He looks so peaceful. Why can't it be like this all the time.

Walker's pov: I woke up to the feeling of a hand in my hair, I look up and y/n is on her phone "sorry I didn't mean to wake you up" she said putting her phone down "it's ok" I stayed looking at her for a moment until she started to move, I moved my head and y/n scooted down and placed her head on my chest and goes to sleep I stiffened up at first but soon relaxed and went back to sleep as well.

Y/n's pov: I woke up and looked at my phone it's 5:00 in the morning I move walkers are so I can take a shower and stuff because it's Walker's birthday so I'm going to make sure he has fun. As I'm taking my shower I hear a knock on the door "ya!" I yelled "you ok" Walker yelled back ya I'm fine be out in a minute" I got out of the shower put cloths on and brushed my teeth then walked out of the bathroom Walker was laying on the bed, I don't think he heard me open the door so I climbed onto the bed and laid on is back "hey handsome" I said playing with his hair, he pushed me off of him not turning around what did I do" j said confused Walker turned over holding my phone and I see a text and I froze, my Ex texted me again this time it said "I miss you baby" I looked up and Walker but before I could say anything he got up and started toward the door "Walker please stop" I cried but he didn't I pleaded with him to stop but he just kept walking I tried to grab his hand but when I did he pushed me back causing me to fall, I sat there crying into my hands when I felt Walker's hands grab me and lift me up to my feet "Walker please I don't have a boyfriend he my Ex we only dated for a month because he cheated on me so please listen to me" I was still crying "Walker wiped my tears but didn't say anything. After standing there for a second he grabbed me by my waist and walked me back to his room " say something" I said still crying "come on let's just got to bed ok" I went in to his room and got in bed he went in to the bathroom so I waited for him to get out. I heard the bathroom door open I looked up from my phone he had his pjs on. Walker walked over to the bed pulling the blanket back making me scoot over. I moved over to let him lay down Walker put his arms around me and held me " I'm sorry y/n I didn't mean to push you" I looked up at him and saw his eyes tearing up " it's ok" I said wiping his face and laying my my head back on his chest. " goodnight y/n" Walker said kissing my forehead " goodnight Walker"

-2 hours later-

Y/n's pov: I woke up around 7:00 Walker is still sound asleep I got up and got dressed and left the hotel room. It's walkers birthday and I wanted to make it the best birthday ever it's also the day I ask Walker to be my boyfriend.

Words~1006

Spoiler: Mia starts drama causing y/n to end up going home broken after what she said to Walker. Ohhh the tea

A/n~ hope you guys like this one to more posted tomorrow
~B💗