Chapter 11

*Pictures are not mine.. I have taken it from Pinterest.. Credits to the rightful person.

Raghav POV

I wake up from my nap.. But my love is still asleep.. It's 5 in the evening.. I checked my there were mails and messages by my secretary.. I have to check some presentations.. I get up from the bed and went towards the bathroom to wash my face and then went to the study room.

Nandini POV

Nandini POV

I wake up from my nap checked my phone for the time it is 5:30 PM now.. Oh I slept a lot today.. Babe is not here.. I should text him.

Babe❤-

Where are you? 

Love❤-

I am in the study room.. Reviewing some presentations .

Babe❤-

Okay.. I will bring some coffee.

Love❤-

Thank you😍.. I definitely need one .

I smiled at his text and went to bathroom to freshen up and then went to the kitchen to make two cups of coffee. I'm done making coffee.. I went towards study room.

Author's POV

Nandini knocked on the door and went inside.. She saw Raghav working in his laptop.. She gave the mug to him and Raghav took it from her and lightly pulled her towards him and made her sit on his lap.

"Thank you for the coffee ." Raghav said and kisses her forehead.

"You're welcome. " Nandini said kissed his cheek.

Nandini is looking around the study room their she saw shelf full of books. She placed her mug in the table and sprinted towards the shelf.

"Wow.. You have such a big Shelf and so many books. " Nandini said while touching the books.

Raghav smiles at her enthusiasm.

"But there are no romance books. " Nandini said while looking at the books.

Raghav came towards her and stands behind her.

"Why do I need read romance books.. When I have you to do romance." Raghav whispered in her ear and lightly bite her earlobe.

Nandini's face turns red and she closes her eyes.