Chapter 15

Author's POV

* Mature Content *

After getting her permission Raghav pulls Nandini in a deep kiss.. He grabbed her waist and slowly traced her bare wet back.. She moaned at his teasing.

He grabbed her shoulder and unpinned her pallu.. Her pallu slipped. He leaves her mouth and looks at her.. Her closed eyes.. Her heavy breaths.. Everything about her just pulls him towards her.. He kisses her forehead and picks her up in his arms.. Nandini opens her eyes and looks at him.. I am going to be his for forever now. Nandini thought.

He walks towards the bed and places her in the bed and hovers over her.. Nandini looks at him gives him a smile.. He reciprocates the smile and kisses both her cheeks.

He kisses her neck and gives her light bites.. He sucks her sweet spot making her moan and gives her lots of love bites in the neck. Nandini flips him and hovers over him.

"My turn. " Nandini said while giving him a mischievous smile.

She kisses his forehead and kisses both his cheeks.. She sat on his lap straddling him.. She removes her blouse and now she is only in her bra.

"It's a shame ..That you are in your clothes.. Should I help you. "Nandini whispered while biting his ear. Raghav sighs hardly..It is getting difficult for him to take her teasings
Nandini removes his T-shirt and kisses his bare chest and neck.. She is nibbling on his neck.. She gives him love bites too.

"Payback. "Nandini said and Raghav chuckles.

She is tracing his abs with her hands.. Raghav tightens his grip around her waist.. Nandini kisses his abs and gives him hickeys in his neck and chest. Raghav is running is low in  patience.. All he want right now is to bury deep inside her.

He flips there position and he is above her now.. Nandini's breathing quickens seeing his desire filled eyes.

He snuggles in her chest and gives her kisses.. He removes her bra and gets the hold of her b**bs.. He sucks her nip*les and Nandini clutches his hair. He is sucking her left nip*le while kneading her right b**b.. And gives the same treatment to her another b**b.

"Ahh-mm.. Babe. " Nandini moans and scratches his back.

Raghav is busy with his sweet torcher.. But he remembers something and stops.

"Love.. I don't have any protection with me. " Raghav said worriedly.

"It's alright.. I will take a pill. " Nandini said while caressing his cheeks.

"Will that be okay.. I mean I can wait." Raghav said.

"It's okay babe.. We can do it.. Trust me." Nandini said and pulls him in a kiss.. She plunged her tongue inside his mouth and tasted every corner of it. Raghav leaves her mouth and kisses her neck.

"My fierce kitten. "Raghav said and bites her neck.

He moves further and gives kisses to her stomach.. Nandini is a moaning mess.

Raghav removes her Saree and now she is only in her underskirt..He looks at her for permission to remove it.. She smiles at him and nods her head.. He removes it and now she is only in her panties.. Nandini covers her eyes in shyness.

"You are beautiful my love. "Raghav said kisses her forehead.

He went further and removes her panty.. Her core is wet with her juices.

"You are so wet for me love ." Raghav said while stroking her core. Nandini moans when he touches her sensitive spot.

"Raghav Ahh-." Nandini moans.