PURGATORY SLAYER(SEASON 0)[EPISODE 1]

Episode 1:

𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓕𝓪𝓵𝓵𝓮𝓷

.

|~|

The birds are singing, the sun is shining, and the grass flows ever-so gracefully in the wind. The sound of chopping wood is heard throughout the jungle, and the scene zooms in towards the person who is chopping wood. He is also seen to be wearing a dark black shirt, long baggy white pants, and a green belt attacked to his waist.

Y/n: (wipes sweat from forehead) ' I wonder if the villager would be good with dark wood, as it's not common among these woods. ' (Drops axe)

He gathers the wood he's been collecting and huffs, then walks towards a nearby village to get some extra money after chopping wood, maybe some extra money for finding a scarce wood that's not found from these parts of the forest.

He arrives at a village, and the village seems to be bustling with people wo are working, playing, and even just talking and having fun. He then walks up to a certain villagers' house and proceeds to knock on the door and place the wood down. Wiping more sweat from his carry to the village.

The door opens to reveal a middle-aged man with his eyes half closed, signaling he is tired and needs a nap. However, after seeing Y/n, his face lit up with Joy.

Middle-Aged Man: Thank you for going into the woods for me! I couldn't bear the winter at this time of year! Especially when those things called " demons " roam the forest!

Y/n: Yeah, no problem (He grabs his shirt from the inside of his pants). He just needed something to make me more durable.

The Middle-Aged man takes one final bow and grabs the wood, closing the door and heading inside of his house. Y/n waves goodbye and grabs his swords that he left on the man's porch.

Y/n:  ' FINAL selection is in a week...I wonder how I'll do, Since It's my first time actually going to fight a few demons and all...Just gotta hope some of the demons are strong, wouldn't want to be bored out of my mind. '

He thought deeply after thinking that. Walking towards the entrance of the village and then exiting. He walked and walked a few miles after that and found himself in the middle of the winter forest, the branches creaking from the sudden gusts of wind every now and then.

Y/n: ' Is it even cold? I don't remember the last time I was cold... I don't really feel anything right now. ' (Grabs a rock and throws it to a nearby tree)

As the rock hit the tree, something started coming closer to Y/n..Something..Different.

The creature eyed him down with its vicious fangs.

Y/n: I can see you.

The creatures eyes widened at the sudden statement and began to attack Y/n. However, Y/n pulled out a sword, and he was already behind the creature.

Y/n: Final Cut.

The creature lay down on the ground, head cut off, and Y/n came up to the creature to get a better look.

Y/n: ' Looks like it was a demon. The shade from the trees meant it had a good time to attack. Too bad he was the weakest of the weak. ' (he sheathed his blade)

He wandered through the forest and went up a mountain. He had little to no effort climbing it since he was born and raised somewhere near a harsh mountainside.

He kept on walking until he came upon a house that was situated by some bushes and trees. He walked in to find..An Old man sitting on the floor. He seemed to be watching someone...

The old man's sight was focused on the box in front of him, not taking his eyes off the box. Y/n decided to get out of the house and not bother him. Furthermore, He kept on his journey towards The Final Selection.

Y/n: ' Fallen, Someone who has fallen from an object or surface... Many definitions. Fallen, someone who has fallen off from the ranks, someone who has died. That's what Fallen is. It's not falling from the air... It's falling from destiny. '

That's what he thought in that moment. For some reason, he wanted to be all wise and stuff. He thought hard of what else fallen could be, what it could prosper to. He wondered if he could prosper to the other definition of fallen. And that definition is falling from a chair. No, he wants to fall from an honorable death, a death no one has really died from before.

.

.

Episode 1: The Fallen.

Ended/Completed