Ask #1

We have our first ask from...
*Looks at the ask*

My fizzy! Ok, so you want my opinion on all the other sins well...

Mammon is an absolute wretch, I hate him for what he did to you and made me do for him.

Beelzebub is an absolute sweetheart and her parties are some of the best parties I've ever gone to.

Belphegor is kind of sleepy most of the time, they are pretty chill and right in the middle, they are neutral and the youngest of the sins.

Lucifer, our king basically is actually different from what we all thought, he's a big softie and the tiniest demon you'll ever meet, other than imps, I tried to hug him once but he didn't let me, so I pinched his cheeks instead.

Satan, he's another of the older sins,not as old as me but still pretty old, he's the sin of wrath, so he's mad all the time and doesn't get along with anyone...that's all ill say about him.

Leviathan, the sin of envy, he gets pretty envious of my relationship...work relationship with Fizzarolli, he thinks he deserves to take my place.

Thanks for the ask froggy, you know I appreciate you when you do things for me.~

ask and dares are open for any of you, now if you'll excuse me, I have to reward a very good imp.~

*leaves with fizzy*