Day 3.2

Jungkook stalls in the doorway when he sees the grinding, cock instantly kicking in his jeans at the soft moaning sounds coming from the writhing figure leaning on his arms. The excited movement continues, even when he tiptoes in and stands at the end of the bed, best view in the house, pleasure teasing right at his fingertips.

"I thought I told you not to get started without me, Angel?" he says, his tone dark.

A sharp, surprised gasp is the only indication that Taehyung is even aware of his presence, he has the cheek to carry on rubbing against the pillow as if Jungkook's not even there.

Brat.

"I guess you really don't want your present...?" Jungkook turns and walks away, strolling barefoot over to the large armchair nearest to the mirrored wardrobe in casual steps. Keeping his eyes on Taehyung's warm back, he drops all his bags on the floor and sits down, fingers weaving together to support his head when he leans back, cocky, legs relaxing wide open. The tattoos on his arms are all displayed, his white, sleeveless vest shows a lot of skin.

But to his surprise, Taehyung just doesn't seem that bothered, he merely carries on grinding against the pillow to his own rhythm, even when his wordless gaze could burn through his back.

Jungkook considers the situation quietly, getting more annoyed by the moment.

When nothing happens, he stands up and moves the large armchair, scraping it along the stone floor, until he sits with his back to the bed. His eyes are still firmly on the back of his naked boyfriend via the mirrored surface. Waiting. Patiently.

Finally, Taehyung is sufficiently distracted from his trance by the loud noise of moving furniture.

Slowly, he turns to look and when he finds a dark pair of eyes on him via the mirror, his man calmly sitting and staring at him from the armchair – in the most ominous fashion – he gulps, his brain finally catching up with the situation at hand.

Slowly, he gets up and walks over in tentative steps. He knows better than to touch Jungkook right now, it's obvious he has already sunk somewhere darker, and he's merely waiting for him to join the game.

It's been a while since they've played like this. Excitement tingles down Taehyung's spine when he settles down on the cool floor, on his knees in front of Jungkook.

The mere look on him is enough to keep his gaze down, his whole figure is already fluid with want so it's not difficult to sit on his feet with knees neatly together and arms neatly by his sides, hands meeting behind his back. Submissive.

A satisfied hum leaves Jungkook, it travels all across Taehyung's skin like a caress and the need to please pulses inside him.

There is a rustle of a plastic bag when Jungkook pulls something out of it. Taehyung doesn't look, he hasn't been invited to do so, so he just sits with his head slightly bowed, eyes down, breath trembling at the thought of what it might be.

"After that little act... you'll have to earn it."

Taehyung looks up and gasps when he sees the big, black dildo lying across Jungkook's lap. Instantly, everything clenches inside him and his eyes fly up to meet the dark gaze already on him.

"I-I'll do anything." He says in a small voice, cheeks flushing at how pitiful he sounds.

Tattooed hands move away, taking the dildo with them and the lap clears. All it takes is one gaze of permission and Taehyung's hands are busy, urgently fumbling with the buttons of the worn jeans. He is interrupted by more instructions.