Day 7.2

But Taehyung, in all his blossoming bravado, is taken by surprise, his knees nearly giving away when Jungkook just sucks his cock deep into his wet, hot mouth before he is ready.

"Fuck!" he squeals, leaning against the tree behind the pirate, helpless, when the mouth just sucks and sucks, hard and deep, straight away – it's like Jungkook is on a mission to bring him down.

Taehyung gives himself the permission to enjoy it, if only briefly, he's not done with the teasing game, it's not often he takes advantage like this, after all. Adjusting the angle, he fucks deep into the mouth, straight into the throat –secure in the knowledge that Jungkook can take it – and revels in the fact that his boyfriend can do absolutely nothing about it.

He is positively high on having all the control. In moments like these, Taehyung totally understands the attraction of power, even if he usually prefers to be the one in the receiving end of it.

The dark lashes on the flushing cheeks flutter, more moisture beading in the smoky corners of the eyes, the longer he pounds into the back of Jungkook's throat. The noise is filthy.

"What if I'm not going to allow you to get away with it?" he asks, breathlessly pulling out to give Jungkook a chance to breathe. The lips shine, glossy and swollen, the smoky eyes stare for a moment, dazed, before the cheeky glint returns.

"I think you'd miss out on a good time, Officer..." Jungkook merely says, spit frothing at the corner of his mouth but cheeky as ever. To Taehyung's building frustration, his pirate doesn't seem at all unnerved by being made to submit, no matter how hard he goes.

He steps back, releasing the hand on the ground. He eyes the red sash around the slender waist and pulls it off unceremoniously.

"Hey! What do you think you're doing, Officer?" Finally, there is a hint of real confusion in Jungkook's voice.

"I'm doing whatever I want, pirate. You ought to know how that works better than anyone... although I doubt you're used to the tables being turned against you like this..." Taehyung sneers in a mildly dramatic fashion and grabs the loose arm to lift it to the cuffed wrist, tying the lot to the tree with the sash belt, tightly.

Jungkook blinks at him, a little wide-eyed. "And then you're going to let me go?" he asks, clearly wondering where this is going.

"Maybe? Or maybe I'll just leave you here for anyone to find..." Taehyung says the familiar words he has heard many times, curious to see how Jungkook will respond. He yanks the pants open, tugging the thick cock out of the confines a little roughly. "I wonder what people would do to you if they found you like this...?" He straddles the still-clad legs, staring at the delicious sight that is his boyfriend, tied and so, so available. "Would they have a little taste?" He leans over to suck in the head of the swollen cock into his mouth briefly, humming at the familiar taste, savouring it. Jungkook gasps.

It's difficult, but Taehyung lets go because he wants to tease, he wants Jungkook to feel desperate. He wants to wipe that annoying grin off his face and for his little pirate to beg for mercy.

"Ah..." Jungkook squirms against his ties, groaning in disappointment when Taehyung pulls away. "C'mon..." he hisses.

"Or maybe they'd have a little play?" Taehyung suggests, eyebrows wriggling. His teeth pull a glove off. He spits a huge dollop of spit on the cock, his warm fingers immediately spreading it over the silky flesh until all of it is sloppy and shiny, messy in his hands while he squeezes and slides faster and faster.

Cock aching under his messed up shirt, he grinds against the legs. It feels good, too good. The leathery groove between the boots feels like skin.

"Maybe they'd just... ah,.. rub one off... – on you? Mark you... ah fuck." he hisses, hips grinding, lashes fluttering while his hand moves faster, the gloved one joining in until a tight, wet grip moves up and down Jungkook's shaft at quite the speed.