Confrontation

~Keiji POV~

Soon after the talk with Fujio and leaving Oya High to find the brothers, I was riding around, looking for them.

They had to get in contact with me or we were gonna have a problem very quickly.

As we were riding...

Keiji: Hikaru, take the crew with ya back to the shop. I gotta be alone for a while.

Hikaru: We'll wait for you!

They rode away as I kept riding all over the place, but in the corner of my eye, I saw this guy wearing grey and white clothes, looking at something, but when I found Madoka and her friend being looked at, I immediately turned around and started riding back to him.

He had to be from Housen and I was ready to let his superiors know that he's stalking the poor girl and probably the reason for the nefarious things he's been doing to her.

Once I got to him, I got off my bike and started walking towards him, but silently so I can catch him off-guard.

I got behind him and just having a smile on my face and just ready to teach him a lesson about stalking how it's not a fun thing for anybody.

When he felt my breath on his shoulder, he looked to run, but I caught his collar and screamed into his face, catching the attention of Madoka and her friend...

Keiji: You think it's fun to stalk underage girls in your free time, you sick piece of shit!

I then threw him into the wall as I gestured Madoka and her friend, who happens to be named Yui, thanks to Fujio calling me one time.

They started walking up as Madoka was PISSED.

Madoka: You fucking stalker!

I turned his head towards Yui, who was terrified, and I really didn't want her to go through with that again.

Keiji: Say you're sorry.

Housen Guy: Why should I? I'm actually—

I then punched him and he started to spit blood onto the ground.

Keiji: Apologize. NOW!

Housen Guy: Okay! I'm sorry!

Yui: Hold on. Guys, let him up.

Keiji: Why? So, he can stalk you some more?

Yui: No. I think he was trying to tell me something.

Keiji: Get the fuck up.

I pulled him back up and let him clean himself up a bit, but before we could, four hair colored guys came up from behind and took Yui!

Keiji: Shit!

We both went after her as I saw they threw her on some garbage.

I didn't plan on fighting today, but at this point, I'm gonna have to throw some hands if this is how these assholes are gonna treat girls.

Time to go full White Rascal mode on them.

Hair-Colored 1: Hey! Who were those guys from before? Did you think you could escape from us that easily? We got the goods on you here.

Keiji: Hey!

I punched one and he went flying as this Housen Guy punched another.

Hair-Colored 1: Who the fuck are you?

Housen Guy: I'm her stalker. He's just a Deathrider.

Then, the hair-colored guy's eyes got huge and he knew he fucked up once he saw the "President" patch on my cut, another word for "vest".