𝒫 𝒶 𝓇 𝓉 1

*ok before we start, this is when chelsea lose the womens champions league agaisng barcalona 4-0 but in this theh get beaten 1-0*

________________________________

• F L A S H B A C K •

T H I R D P E R S O N P O V

AS the full time whistle blew, chloe dropped to the ground in shock. her knees pulled up to her chest to hide her face as she didn't like people seeing her cry, but she couldn't help but ball her eyes out.

Chloe had missed the biggest chance ever to keep it equal. But no she hit the post. she had lost chelsea the champions league. chloe had already won the wsl but she was desperate for a champions league.

"come on chloe" a familiar voice said rubbing her back in comfort. she looked up to see who it was. her brother ben. she felt so embarrassed. Ben knew how special football was to you so he knew you would never forgive herself for that.

"it's all my fault" chloe said sobbing even harder.

"hey no don't say that it's not your young, now come on emma needs you" ben said giving me a hug.

E N D O F F L A S H B A C K•

CHLOE'S POV

N O W

"please chloe, you never come to my trainings"
ben begged me to come to his training. I mean the real reason I'm actually tempted to go is to see mase. they're is rumours going around that him and his girlfriend had broken up because she cheated on him.

"you know what fine, but if I get bored I'm going home" I replied

"thank you, thank you thank you" he squeeze into a hug while I could barely breathe.

"ben I can't breathe" I said out of breathe trying to wiggle out of his hug.

"oh shit sorry" ben laughed.

T I M E S K I P P E D
T O T R A I N I N G

C H L O E' S P O V

we arrived at the training ground. it only took us about 10 minutes since we live so close.

"come on chloe" my brother said. unbuckling his seatbelt while I do the same.

I hadn't realised that my brother was talking to someone and that someone was one of my bestfriends brother reece james.

"hey chloe" reece greeted me with his nice smile.

"hey reece" I smiled at him.

just after a while of my brother and reece talking about their next match. I heard a familiar voice screaming my brothers name and reece's.

I turned around to see mason mount.  if you told me 5 years ago that me and him don't talk I would have laughed at your face.

"hey bro how you doing" my brother dabbed him up and so did reece.

I stood there awkwardly looking at the ground like I mean what do you think I'm gonna do start talking to mason?

no. I couldn't do that but anyway we all started walking in to the training ground and I hear another familiar voice.

"chloeeee chillwelllll" I turn around to see levi collwill running at me with his hands open to hug me.

"Heyy how are you" I asked smiling at him while I pull out of the hug.

"good good, anyway why are you at training is it to see MASON MOUNT" he said masons name very loudly.  that's the biggest mistake I ever did, telling levi about my crush on mase.

"no no shut up lev" I whisper covering his mouth. but it was too late mason was already walking over to us and his eyes were burning into my skin.

________________________________

ME SPEAKING

CLIFFHANGER
ANYWAYS HOW DO YOU LIKE THIS
COME ON LIVERPOOL I HOPE WE WIN THE FINAL TODAY BUT YA❤️