Chapter one : portal

~~ Aimsey's pov ~~

I Heard some stories about the land I live in , they seem unreal. After all they are children's stories after all, My grandma used to tell me all about the old rulers of this land there was so many of them but one of them was my favorite!!
Their name was shrub , but she was more known with another name and it's the lone wolf , or the wolf spirit , people gave her many names . She was so mighty the leader of a thousand wolves and fungis . She is what I want to be , a great leader just like her!

----------------------------------------------------

Now , I was walking around on my horse in the forest before I heard some weird noises , it was... A nether portal? , what is a nether portal doing here out of nowhere?? , I got off my horse and started looking , cause I don't know someone could be here?? After a little looking I found some blood prints on the grass , they... They seem a little old? Basically it's not fresh blood that was spilled now- I followed the prints which led me.. to u-uh... A big scary cave.. you know what ..that person probably doesn't need my help at all ahaha I should probably leave... Wait I can't leave I'm not a pussy!! ... Wait what if there is a monster in the gave-... You know what I need to have some balls and get in this cave!!
- < Uh.. H-hello is someone here? >
I said as I walked inside the cave
I found more blood on the ground , with every step I did there was a bigger spill of blood... I'm genuinely getting scared like what caused this much blood??? Probably murder..
I kept walking a little more until I found a body of a dead sheep.. alot parts of was missing ... Big sharp teeth marks... Who the hell would eat a non cooked sheep.. why am I asking such dumb question a wolf would
Suddenly I heard growling coming from behind me... Oh shit..
There was three wolves behind me...oh god as I pulled out my sword to defend my self I heard someone talk
- < stand down.. we won't attack them..> the Wolves stopped growling at me , and When I looked up i was met with... No way THIS CAN'T BE REAAL I MUST BE DREAMING!!! ITS, ITS THE WOLF SPIRIT?!?.
WHAT I THOUGHT SHE WASN'T REAL
- < y-your... The wolf spirit?..>
- < how do you know me?..> she said as she walked closer to me , Jesus she's taller than how I thought she was , she's almost the same height as guqqie , but she's a little taller than guqqie.
- < M-my grandma used to tell me such great stories of you!! >
- < Is that s-> she fell to the ground , wait her leg.. it has an arrow in it , maybe she got into some trouble with some hunters? Enough chit chat I gotta help her!!
I got the sword back into my inventory and sat her down , she loosing alot of blood from her leg
Like a serious amount of blood-
- < I'm gonna go get my horse here to get you to my castle and I can heal your leg the- >
- < N-No >
- < what do you mean no?, your loosing blood I gotta do something! >
- < I d-don't want to be seen alright?!..>
I stood there trying to get an idea...wait I got a great solution!! I went to grab my horse brought him to the cave and started looking for the cape I had , I don't usually wear it since it's big and I think know it's gonna be in use for once .
- < I can hide you with this cape just get on the horse, I'll cover you with it and then we'll head to my castle! It's that simple >
- < what about the wolves? I can't leave them here alone >
- < they can follow us if you want >
- < alright..>

==========================

-End of
  chapter one