Diary..(IM BACK)

IM BACK IM SO SO SORRY!!!!

Shoto is a very shy person..in other words, he was very quiet and always like staying in the down low, REGARDLESS of his popularity for being the number 1 heros son.

Shoto never bothered to talk much, in a week usually the max words he has is in the 30's only..its pretty funny, but shoto is the most popular amongst the pros. Like the time the pros had to vote for a student they want as their intern and shoto was first place beating bakugo by 1k+ more votes, even if bakugo was first place in the sports festival.

One morning. Shoto was walking in the dorm halls with his normal blue button up and black pants. He had his glasses on to (My headcanon is shoto wears glasses YOU CANT TELL ME OTHERWISE THAT HE IS PROBABLY KINDA BLIND). Suddenly he bumps into izuku. His dearest friend in UA..

"Midorya..? Why are you on this floor..? Arent you on the 1st floor..?" Shoto asks quietly. Izuku blushes..he'll never admit it but he always found shoto a sweet heart, hes to shy and innocent for his own good which what makes shoto such a heart throb.

"U-uh i was helping sero-kun with homework, aizawa-sensei gave us yesterday.." izuku said softly with his usual nervous smile. Izuku then perks up noticing shotos glasses..shoto blinked confused why izuku was staring at him with such awe.

"Are you okay..?" Shoto said innocently confused. Izuku blushes looking away nervously, heart thumping. "Y-yep! Just fine! I just noticed you were glasses..i didnt know you had glasses, haha!" Izuku spoke nervously

"Um..i got these glasses pretty recently..i get my eyes checked every 6 months, as the usual for my teeth as well..since you know the incident with my mom my eyes are somewhat permanently damaged..so i need glasses, specifically progressive lens glasses." Shoto said stoic as usual. Izuku was holding laughter..shoto just needs braces and hed be the full nerd pack.

Then the elevator opens. Bakugo. Shoto tilts his head in confusion and izuku looked shocked. "K-kacchan?!! Why are you here?!!" Izuku exclaimed. "Icy-hot bitch over here left his fucking diary in my room." Bakugo said with a mischievous grin. Izuku looked confused while shoto..had his eyes wide with terror and embbarasment..his cheeks start to turn pink.

"D..d-did you read it..?" Shoto stuttered..which was unusual. Bakugo spoke in a cheeky tone "hell yeah I did. And it seems you have the hots for me and deku here, eh?" Shoto turns red looking away. Izukus blushes red. "W-WHAT?!!!" Izuku yelled out.

Shoto shushes izuku turning even more red, his nose, cheeks and ears the most red. "Give me back my diary..im going back to my room..." Shoto said shyly. "Haha fuck no." Bakugo looks at izuku with a grin..izuku knew that grin meant "Lets go bang this halfie till he cant walk" izuku can feel and hear it with just the grin.

NSFW!!! NSFW WARNING!! ⚠️

Izuku agrees..hes always wanted to do this. Both bakugo and izuku have jerked off to shotos pictures before. Weird but hey shoto is fucking hot.

Izuku and bakugo grab shoto taking him to shotos room and throwing shoto on the futon locking the door. Shoto blushed. "H-hey!what the- mn..mngh-!" Shoto muffley moans as bakugo goes between his legs and kisses him deeply.

Shoto pants pulling away. "W-what the heck.." he pants out. Izuku says softly in a quiet yet hush and smooth tone. "Were not r@pists shoto. Do you consent me and kacchan to do this with you?" He said with his soft smile. Shoto shyly nods giving consent as bakugo pulls down his pants and boxers.

Shoto had a pretty small dick. Compared to bakugo and izukus. Bakugo and izuku was almost the same length but izuku is on the girthy side while bakugo was in the longer side. Bakugo laughs. "y-your dick is so fucking small!!" Shoto got embbarased and annoyed. "H-hey!! Its not small you guys are just big!!" He whined. He was brat in bed. But izuku and bakugo will make sure he wont be anytime soon..

Bakugo grabs the lube and sticks one finger in his virgin hole. Shoto gasps shuddering. "C-c-cold-cold!" Shoto squeaked insides shaking..hes never had anything up there so it was pretty normal that his insides would be shaky and sensitive. Izuku took shoto, his and bakugos shirt off before licking shotos nipples and pinching the other while sucking one. Shoto moaned loudly femininely. "H-hiyah~!"

Small time skip. After fingering shoto, bakugo and izuku did rock paper scissors. Who ever wins gets to fuck shotos ass first while the one who loses will make shoto suck them off. Izuku won and bakugo lost. But this time bakugo SURPRISINGLY accepted the loss..bakugo lines up to shotos mouth. "Ready, slut?" Shoto blushed before nodding as izuku and bakugo both thrust into his two holes. Shotos eyes widened gagging on bakugos dick as his insides clenched tightly at the intrusion in his ass.

Shoto let out a muffled scream eyes rolling back with tears as a stomsch buldge was visible. "Fuck..tight.." izuku groaned before looking at shoto rubbing his thigh gently, putting his legs over his shoulders. "Are you okay, baby? Are you adjusted..?" Izuku asks concerned as bakugo already started thrusting in his mouth. Shoto gave a thumbs up as he focused sucking bakugo off. Then izuku started thrusting in a pretty quick pace.

"M-mngh! S-so- mnh~ g-good!" Shoto cried out ass clenching, he felt amazing feeling his virginity being stolen. Bakugo groans. "Fuck your mouth is so good~" shoto blushed at that izukus thrusts got quicker.

Suddenly izuku hit shotos sweet spot causing shoto to choke and scream. Bakugo groans cumming in shotos mouth before pulling away..shoto swallows all the cum moaning and panting. "A..a-ahh~ that..that felt so weird..hnn.." shoto moaned.

"Oh really..did it feel weird in a good way? If so i probably hit your prostate.." izuku said softly still thrusting while bakugo jerks off to the scene of the two fucking. "F-felt good on weird way.." shoto said still a moaning mess..izuku changes their position so now shoto was on his side, only one of his legs on his shoulders so izuku can driver deeper. Shoto was screaming and moaning. Izukus thrusts got stronger before he groaned and shakily moaned cumming deep in shoto.

Shoto mewled and layed on the futon exhausted and dazed as he came with a loud moan..izuku pulls out. Shotos hole leaking and gaping. "He looks fucking gorgeous, deku." Bakugo said mischievously. "See that halfie? Your fanfictions in your diary came true~" bakugo teased as shoto whined snd looked away sleepily.

"Now now kacchan lets not tease him. Hes probably still tired and exhausted. Lets clean up now." Izuku said softly before picking shoto up taking him to the bathroom in the dorms and cleaning him up while bakugo cleans up the futon.

After that. Izuku lays shoto down. Shoto was wearing his favourite pajamas drooling in his sleep. Izuku places shotos glasses on his desk before snuggling with shoto. bakugo groaned but followed laying with shoto. Izuku spoons shoto while bakugo front spoons shoto. And the three fell asleep. What a nice night for shoto.

I FINNALY UPDATED OMFG. ITS BEEN 2 YEARS. IM SO SORRY IVE BEEN FOCUSING ON MY ACADS. 😭😭😭