Modeling Partners {oneshot}

Kuroo Tetsuro the face of Prada and Vex (you) the face of Dior. you two have been modeling partners about 9 months now. Ever since that meeting with Kuroo and Vex outside of some fancy restaurant, a fan caught a photo of the two them. Which is exactly how Hotshot Kuroo Tetsuro and Vex Dating?! magazine headlines started. the two have been very awkward ever since. today they had a photoshoot for Dior.

the staff and make up artists were getting vex and kuroo ready for their shoot. After all the little fittings and everything, the two of them were given the signal to proceed. And the set they've been given was nothing less than a luxury beach theme, the two of them were meant to be in a position that would show their best sides of the clothing brand they were representing. Kuroo took his side, standing up straight with his arms slightly away from his sides while Vex was supposed to lean against him with a flirty pout she's quite popular for.

after a few poses they were almost done with the shoot. they were given a 15 minute break. vex was sitting down on her make up chair as she scrolled through Instagram. one of the staff members informed vex that they were going to have a small interview outside the studio

"an interview!?" she said with a confused and panicked expression. she was afraid the fans and paparazzi's were going to address the rumors about her and kuroo.

The staff member assured her that it shouldn't be too big of a deal, just some basic questions on their experience of working together and the brand name in general as a representative.

they continued the shoot. after they both went outside for the interview. once they got out the studio, paparazzi were taking multiple pictures while the fans were going crazy. they waved around and smiled for the pictures. the interviewers swarmed in and started recording. 

"good day vex and kuroo, how are you doing today?" one of the interviewers said.

"i'm doing great" vex said

"I'm doing excellent, thank you for asking." *kuroo followed*

The interviewers would nod and smile before proceeding with the questions

"one last question. about these dating rumors, are they true?"

vex smiled fakely "I'd like to adress that these rumors are not true. that little banter of ours outside of some fancy restaurant was just a friendly meeting"

Kuroo kept his cool facade.

"Exactly as she said. We aren't dating, we're just doing this as work partners."

"right" vex nodded in agreement

The interviewer nodded, "Alright then, thanks for the confirmation! You two have been a lovely pair to work with, and we can't wait to see more from you two."

the two nodded as most of the interviewers, paparazzi and fans left. The two were left completely alone for about a good 10 minutes until the Director called them back inside.

"Kuroo and Vex, good job with that interview and photoshoot. I hope you guys enjoyed. You are free to go now."

they both nodded and went to the parking lot to their separate cars. Kuroo sat in his car silently as he scrolled on his phone. His mind was currently just filled with vex, vex and only vex. they're cars were just across from each other. once vex sat in her car they both made eye contact. she immediately looked away and started the engine. vex sighs and drove away. Kuroo was about to do the same, he didn't want to admit it but he watched her every single move before looking forward. His chest felt tight and heavy, he was about to leave but before he did he rolled down the window calling out,