Overture 2

Y/n pov:

When Charlie opened the door she yelled out hello, before walking in and yelling out hello again, and continued until she said creepy. She walked up to the bell on the desk, and ringed it, as I looked around keeping an eye out just in case. Not realizing Charlie signed a contract when I had my back turned, until the doors opened and she grabbed my arm and walked in.

"Hello, is anyone.... Here?" Charlie yelled out, suddenly the lights turned on, "sup" a male voice said scaring the shit out of Charlie making her fall while saying holy shit before getting back up, "hi, I'm Charlie. My dad asked me if I could meet you" she said, "yeah, I know" the angel said while eating.... Ribs?.

"Okay, well, it's nice to meet you" she smiled, "totally. Nice to meet you, too" he said while they were about to shake hands but it was a hologram.
"Ohhh" Charlie said freaked out at first. "Ha! I fucking got you. Did you fuckin' see that?, good shit" He laughed, "uh, so wait, you aren't here" Charlie asked confused, "no, you think I'd come down there?" He said with a bored face before laughing.
"No. I mean, I love the vibe, totally, I love your tunes, pretty fucking hardcore don't get me wrong. But it's such a bummer, man. Everything down there's just so "eugh" ya know?....... Ew" He said laying on the table a little,  "right. so happy we got this opportunity to meet, there's a project I've been working on that I really want to talk to you about," Charlie said weird at first but then got excited about her idea.

"Hey, hey, hey, slow down. We got time. How about we get to know each other a little, mm? How about some lunch? You hungry? I got you! Here's my personal favorite, you'll love it" He said before holding up a plate of ribs to Charlie,  "uh thanks" she said reaching to grab one but it was hologram to. Cause the angel to laugh "I got you again, bitch! Haha fuckin' hilarious! Haha!" The angel laughed while Charlie and I looked kinda pissed.

"So who's the babe?" The angel questioned, to which Charlie looked at me and pulled me a little closer "this is a friend of mine, her name is-" Charlie said about to answer his question but I stepped in "y/n, my name is y/n" I said while glaring at the angel, "huh, you look familiar....... But! I'm not gonna get into it, anyway tell me about y'all two" he said with that stupid smirk on his face.

It's been probably an hour or so but the angel just kept talking about himself, stuff about a gig, and a chick who liked the drummer and not him, until he said he was Adam the original dick. My eyes widen when he said that, when I was in heaven I met someone named Adam that's why he looked familiar.  Charlie did look disgusted out. "Wait, your name is Adam? Like the first man Adam, that means you— ohhhh.... That explains so much" Charlie said "I know I fuckin' rock" Adam said, "well, Adam, sir. Mr. Adam m, sir."  "Call me dickmaster" Adam said interrupting Charlie, "Adam, you seem like a smart, well, stand up guy, and i know you are the leader of the angels, and you are a big thinker and revolutionary, a ——- a genius!" Charlie smiled,
"I mean, your words, babe" Adam smirked.

"Who would really love to put his name on something" Charlie hit at "I fuckin' love putting my name on shit, shits the best." Adam said getting excited "it's the solution to our biggest problem!" Charlie yelled, "oh, herpes. yeah, that's a bitch" Adam said, "no! Our other biggest problem"
"Oh, uh..... ugly people?..... math? Global warming, nah, wait that's earths problem ummmm" Adam continued to try and guess.

Adam continued talking about himself when he didn't guess right and oh my god it was getting annoying, "no our shared problem of overpopulation in hell" Charlie said clearly pissed off "ohhhh! Well that's not a problem! We got that covered. Lute, how many demons did you kill this year?" Adam asked this other angel Lute. "Got a good, 275 this year, sir" Lute said, "275? Whoa, badass! Awesome job, danger tits! Pound it" Adam said as the fist bump, "uh, no, not awesome. Those are my people you know that, right?" Charlie asked, "ohhh, yeah....that must suck for you. Hahahahaha." Adam said before laughing at her. "But these are souls, human souls, just the same as the ones you have up in heaven" Charlie said trying to reason with them "they are not the same. They had their chance and they earned damnation" Lute said, "you're wrong" I spoked up making them look at me, "sinners make mistakes but everyone makes mistakes" Charlie said pipping in until I spoke up "people can change, even if some doesn't want to, but others are scared to be here little kids are scared to be here" I said remembering about my past and how I got here.

"Angels don't make mistakes" Lute said, "um yeah y'all do, some angel from heaven got down here to" after I said that Adams eyes widen a little probably finally realizing who I was now, as Lute glared at me, "yeah, you really think that?" Charlie said, "I know that" lute glared at Charlie now until Adam piped in "yeah, I've never made a mistake in my fuckin' life"

"The only reason you're still here, is because daddy gave you and your hellborn-kind a pardon from an exorcist blade, how does that feel? To know how little you matter" Lute said coming over to us before she walked away. "Oops, almost out of time. Guess we should get into it" Adam said, "oh! Fuck!" Charlie yelled before getting out of her seat and ran over to them pulling out all her stuff.

"I've got a lot to get through and not a lot of time, and I don't think you were hearing me before" she said before she started singing.
(Okay so I don't feel like doing the song and this stupid thing won't let me post the video of the song like right here so it's at the top, and if it's not there then go to YouTube and look up hell is forever, thank you for understanding)

They threw us out of the meeting room after they said they will be back in six months, when they just was here a week ago, "um, wait, didn't you" Charlie struggled to say before running to the door and it closed in her face "oh shit" she said"

"Charlie, I am so sorry" I said putting my hand on her shoulder, "you shouldn't be, you were trying to help to even though you said you didn't give a fuck about redemption and going to heaven" Charlie smiled sadly before it turned into a frown, "let's go home" she said while standing up and walking out as I followed behind her.

When we got back to the hotel and walked inside Vaggie ran up to Charlie wanting to see how it went and Charlie stuttered over her words while I walked away and over to the couch's before seeing Alastor in the arm chair, and went over to him, and sat on the floor in front of him, leaning my back against the chair. "How did it go?" Alastor asked before I looked up at him "not well" I said looking back down a little sad that Charlie's dream didn't work but then felt Alastor's hand stroking my hair, "I...is he, is he trying to make me feel better?" I thought before whispering a thanks knowing he heard me but he didn't stop stroking my hair. Until Vaggie pulled Charlie over then he stopped.

"Alastor pulled some strings, and it's about to air" Vaggie said sitting down on the couch with Charlie "I pulled a few limbs too! Hahaha!" He laughed which I tried not to laugh but accidentally let out a quiet giggle "wait the commercial? You all made a new one?" Charlie said while smiling a little "yeah, one of my better performances, if I do say so myself" Angel Dust said, "that's..... that's amazing" Charlie said tearing up "shush, it's starting" Angel said. The commercial came on but then got cut off by the news basically talking about the next extermination and stuff that I didn't want to hear so I got up and went outside, when I did get outside people were panicking.

To be continued.....

(I hoped y'all liked this, sorry about the video think I don't know what's going on with Wattpad but whatever. Anyway have a good day/night and hoping you're feeling well! Byeeeeee!) (1490 words)