Chapter - 1

"Good evening lads and ladies!" A gruff voice of 50-year-old wizard announced. The man's hair was on the shorter side, and he had medium-length but well-maintained beard. His emerald eyes glowed with authority and power. He was one Harry James Potter, the current Head Auror of the wizarding British ministry who held the title of 'The strongest Wizard alive'.

"Sir!" The other person all present before him chorused in greetings

"At ease," Harry waved them with a smile and then nodded at the middle-aged brunette with a smile, "Deputy Head Davis!"

Tracey had joined the Auror corps 5 years after him after her husband Gregory Goyle had died mysteriously. It was also through her he met his late wife and mother of his three children Daphne Potter-Greengrass.

"Head Auror Potter," Tracey Davis replied with a smirk.

"Are we all ready? Auror Captain Lupin-Black? Cadet Potter? Healer Dereck?" He enquired.

Edward Potter-Black or Teddy was now 34 years old, and he was Harry's godson and later his eldest by Blood adoption. He might have been born to Remus Lupin, one of his father's best friends and Nymphadora Tonks, but Harry himself had raised him ever since his grandmother, Andromeda Tonks died when he was just 5 years old. Harry somehow couldn't believe the little metamorphmagus, who immediately selected raven hair and emerald eyes as his style as soon as he held him, was so grown up and was doing so well with his life. He had married Victorie Weasley, who was one year his junior at Hogwarts and his childhood sweetheart. He was also the first one to give Harry grandkids, Andromeda Cassiopeia Black and Sirius Harris Black, the first twin in the Potter family's newest generation.

His other kids have also done well. His second eldest, Rose Lily Potter-Peverell, was born to him and Hermione Granger-Weasley. Unfortunately, by the time they decided that they would be together, Hermione had died giving birth to his daughter. Apparently, Bellatrix Lestrange had inflicted her with the curse, without Hermione's knowledge and the result had been as the sadistic bitch had expected. Thankfully, Hermione's powerful magic had prevented the curse from even touching their daughter and it had made him feel exceptionally proud of her. His 'Mione was always a strong woman.

After the bout of depression, he had met the beautiful Daphne Greengrass, through his subordinate, Tracey Davis. She had helped him a lot in both taking care of Rose and dragging him out of depression. A year later, she was pregnant with James Sirius Potter. Harry had proposed and soon Harry had wed her. She was with him for the next 20 years of her life and went on to give him two more children, Aries Alexander Potter-Slytherin and Violet Astoria Potter-Greengrass. Unfortunately, the blood maledictus had taken her from him, just a year after they had attended the marriage of the last Potter children. This time, two new emotions other than longing had filled him. It was fear. He was afraid that his daughter would also face the same fate as his mother. Angered, he had relentlessly searched for the root of the Greengrass family and after nearly a year with the help of Tracey and Astoria, he had found it to be a high being of Winter, Deamon Kalause. Normally, even the strongest of dark lords avoided the high magical beings like a plague, after all their natural proficiency in their element of magic made them dangerous, but not for a mourning husband and a determined father. Harry had found his way to the monster who was responsible for the current sorrows of his life and had dueled him with all he had to offer. The majestic fight was filled with bloodshed, but Harry became the victor after nearly losing one of his hands and his right eye, by nailing the monster with the sword of Gryffindor, through its heart. The fearsome regenerative abilities of Deamon Kalause had bowed its head down against the Basilisk venom-coated, Sword of Gryffindor and once again Harry Potter had done the impossible.