The Goddess of creation

"kina!" She screamed wakeing Up from a Nightmare she was still in this new world she never Had nightmares before this "i am okey...they are okey...they need to be." She Said to Herself cooling herself down with a Bit of water {Interesting...i Wonder If she will find the altar.} The goddes Said watching from a far "i need to get Home." She Said and got ready to Explore again as She went Out she felt a weird Feeling of being watched she looked around and saw nothing probably Just being paranoid she went Out as she found Not mutch new and sat Done on a Cliff "i Wonder...what does this world have to offer more? Like i already found so many new things.sre there more libarys Like in the mushroom world Just with more knowledge? I think i could stay Here as Long as i want...everyone probably Things i am dead anyways." She Said and jumped down into the water whitch was under the Cliff as she started to Explore again as she started to See ruins of a Kind of Village "what is this? What Happened Here? This is a ruine...i don't even want to know how many people or Things suffered Here." She Said as She looked around the Ruine of the Village finding nothing of information whitch would explain this "nothing to explain...rotten in History then huh?" She Said as She Continued to walk finding rotten tree's in the way there wasn't anything Special antill she felt different Like there was some Kind of strong Power nesr AS she looked around and saw a faint path Leading somewhere AS she followed she felt the Feeling becomeing Stronger and Stronger maybe most people would of passed out to the really strong Aura this thing had but she Just continued Like it was nothing as she then found a altar "this is the spot then huh?" She Said it looked cool very Magical {it is yes little mushroom.} The goddess Said but she didnt appear yet Misk Just could her them "who was that? Hallo?" She asked looking around {i am the goddess around this Word little mushroom} the goddess said her voice was calm Not threatening at all "a goddess..a goddess of what?" She asked {The goddess of creation i created this world and you are very interesting little mushroom} they said as they Appeared "whoa...you Look so...i never Seen something Like you before" she said she looked impressived and interested {i can say the Same with your Special eye little mushroom} they Said to the mushroom "oh thanks Dear goddess" she said "are there more Things i can learn in this new world?" She asked curious {Ofcaurse there is little mushroom shall i Show you?} They asked "YES!!! I want to learn more of this world!!!" she Said excited {okey then there are many Things to learn} the goddess helped misk to learn new Things about this new world and get many Things to Show her old Home when she gets telported Back by the goddess as the day Ended Misk learned alot "that k you Dear goddess for showing me everything" Misk bowed Respectfully {Ofcaurse little mushroom now you can Go Home again.} They Said Misk was Said she Had sutch a great time Here but also at Home so yes she would Go Home she wanted to See her Friends and Family again so the goddess opened a Portal asm Misk Returned Home and everything Ended good.

(This was a short story and No Trauma for the First one there will be longer Storys comeing tho thanks for everyone who reads and who will read this)