Chapter 6: Perfect timing

In my room I don't know what to do. I can't even imagine my crush and soulmate before was with me a minute ago. He's really indeed like what he was before nothing even small things that change.

That night I couldn't even sleep.My mind has a lot of questions that sink in . That's what he still likes me?Is he really waiting for me? Why did he kiss me ? Did he really miss me? A lot of questions in my mind but I can't answer it by myself.

In the morning.
Time to pack up all my things then I took a bath then changed a comfortable outfit. I eat breakfast with my friends because in the afternoon it's time to leave and go back to Bangkok. While doing some things in my room somebody knocked on my room then I opened it.

"Louis?,why are you here?"I'm feel so shy and my face turn pink like a tulips flower

"Can we talk for a minute James? please I have something to talk to you"he please me

I open the door to him indicating that he is welcome to come in . We sat down on sofa and he is the one who start the conversation

" James ,look!! Last night, I'm feel so sorry about that . Sorry if I can't control myself. I feel like I don't wanna waste any time playing with it . Sorry if I take advantage of you because you are being drunk . I really missing you for many years so I didn't think carefully. But I think that's not reasonable to kiss you I really respect you so much ,please forgive me . Give me a chance. I will prove to you that I'm not playing with you ..I will stand in what I told you last night " he explained

I don't dare to interrupt while he is explaining. I take a deep breath then I hold his hand.

" It's ok I understand you, and I forgive you na" then I smiled at him. He smile back to me .

If you think about why I forgive him so easily, because he is not the one who made a mistake last night. Me also, I also respond to his kiss that I can't even control myself from kissing him. But I push him because I'm so embarrassed.

Yes,like what I said I really wanted to go to our meeting place that time but my mother didn't allow me to go . She even locked me at my room till the morning comes . Then I received the news that he is on his way to the airport.

How can I go there I don't even have any money and my phone was confiscated by my parents. Days pass turn to months, then a years I don't have any contact to him. A lot in my mind playing an imaginary scenery like what if she found a new lover ?

Why doesn't try to talk to me,when I'm with his friends talking to him ? I thought he changed that he doesn't like me anymore and doesn't talk to me because I leave him in the air.

Time to go .
After our conversation I say goodbye to him

"I hope we can see each other again" I said with a sweet smile
" Don't worry I will follow you and find you where ever you are " he responded

I turn my gaze into another corner.'" stop saying that I'm already blushing na"' in my thoughts .

After many years I met him again, and forget about that I am heartbroken from P'net . My first love is finally back to me .

On my way ,I'm so sleepy because like what I said before that I can't sleep because of what happened last night. But suddenly my phone received a message.

" I will never let you go again and I will do anything for you and I will make you happy " he texted me

I don't know what to do,what would I respond to him?

I just sent him a 🥰 sticker. I don't know how to explain my feelings.

____

Its Monday!! back to reality .