prologue;

guess everything happens for a reason
0: who is she?

" So when will you come here back in Kanagawa " the red haired guy spoked inside the telephone booth, waiting for a response.

" Well, you know me Haichi i never go early into places maybe next week will do? " a familiar voice respond, ethereal and has a touch of raspiness maybe a little?
Ahh she never changed her nickname for me, this is really her
the redhaired monkey wondered

" Aish Haki-san, you never changed your nickname to me don't ya? " scratching the back of his head
Sakuragi isn't really fond of someone giving him nicknames most likely being labeled as "redhaired monkey" ? he labels himself more as a "redhaired genius" or so he thought.

" It's cute though, hahaha i'll hang up now Haichi, don't get yourself into trouble before i got there okay? "

" Yeah, just bring your handsome twin something 'kay? HAHAHAHAHAHA " the red haired laughed out inside the booth making his teamates look at him.

" Sakuragi, please finish that call we are going to be late for Ryonan High's practice match ! " demandingly said of the brunette girl with a cap and wearing red and black colored jersey.

" Haki, gotta go now i've got something important to do. "

" Really? like what getting rejected for the 51st time? " as she giggles in the other side.

" C'mon now Haki really? me gettin' rejected? that never happened ! "

" Yeah yeah whatever Haichi, bye now and take care " she sighed and rolled her eyes, 'am i really related to this delusional guy?'

" Say to mom i missed her Haki, hope she comes with you " the voice becoming lower within the last words.

" You know i'll do whatever it takes for mom to forgive you right? " she sighs, hoping those words would comfort his brother.

" I-i know ! i just hopes she never blames me anymore, im not mad or what just tell her i love her that's all.. bye Haki take care. "

" I will, bye takecare " the line cuts
He cutted the lines inside the booth staring into the phone. Like it's full of nothingness.

Hanamichi gets out of the phone booth, having a gloomy expression plastered in his face, thinking about there mother,
When was the last time he saw her? hugged her? be with her? he kept asking in his mind.

Honestly if his thoughts were an ocean, he's already drown deep deep deep down.

" C'mon Hanamichi let's go now ! " as a blue haired guy grabbed him in his arms, making him swiftly drift his thoughts back to reality.

" Yosha ! Let's go beat them Ryonan High ! " they continued to walk to the train station, still his having his mother in his thoughts...

🖤

When was the last time i got in Japan? not in the last 2 years though
still Hanamichi haven't changed... i wonder if he's still a troublemaker?
Oh well i hope not.

" Hikari, get your things fixed your flight tomorrow is at 9am. And.. "
'ahh she's smoking again'
Mom's been like this the moment our father died, she kept blaming Haichi for what happened to dad.

Saying that maybe, if he wasn't a troublemaker our father would be still alive right now, that maybe if he had brought him earlier in the hospital, he'd still be here with us. I hope she would give the forgiveness Haichi's been wanting
He misses our mother, i know
And afterall that happened, she told Haichi to live in his own (By sending him to Japan) saying she doesn't care about what he'll do in his life, he left without saying anything.

You guys might be wondering, why did Haki do anything?
She doesn't have the power to do so, what here mother says is what she'll do.

She truly loves her twin, is just that she can't disobey her orders and more like she's scared

Scared that if she dissapoints her mother she'll think of her as a disgrace,

Like what she thinks of her twin.

But then, she checks on her brother daily as a routine when he got kicked out of the house and would give half of her allowance to her brother for a living.

".. And please tell Hanamichi to take care " those words echoed in my ears that's the words i've been wanting to hear all along.

" Mother have you forgiven Haichi ? he misses you, you know.. " my words just flung in the air filling the room as i wait for a response while looking at her our mother
Her deep-black hair swims like an ocean as the air from the window swirls through her long hair
" It's.. look please tell your brother it's never his fault why you father died, i hate myself for blaming him and always comparing him to you " finally she looked at me deep in the eyes
i was staring at her.

Have she finally realized it was never Haichi's fault nor hers.

Tears burst out in her eyes as she hugged me.
the last time she was like this is when our father had died, 2 years ago.

" Mom it's okay, it's all fine i know Haichi will understand it what you had gone through.. i will tell it to him i promise, he also said he loves you that he never get mad at you " her hug was filled with warmth as she fixed herself and kissed my forehead.

" Thank you Haki, im sorry for all the drama but i wanted you to know that you and your brother are my gems I love the both of you, tell him i love him as well. "

" Yes mother " while fixing herself, she got me a cab as she said her goodbye droving to her job and we parted ways.

he will know mom, he will

Ahh new life again in Japan, how i miss it.

Getting into the airport was my BIGGEST pet peeves of all time,
first they take long time for the baggages
second they make you wait or even delay hours for your flight
third, Ahh i just hate it

Have you guys imagined Sakuragi is a girl? well that's what his twin looks like
Much lighter skin, fraternal twin
gets reddish when she's doing activities unlike his brother who had reddish skin

She's actually much more worse than her twin, while living in States she actually managed to get into the guidance 77 times 2 years in a row
But that's the second reason why they seperated ways (like Hanamichi being sent back to Japan while Hikari stays in the States) because when the Twins are together,

trust me they can cause massive chaos

back in states they were even considered the "Devil's Kids/Twins" because of the troubles they have done way back middle school.

Ever since then, she wanted to go back to Japan to be with her Brother but her mother couldn't come due to her job needs to be at States...
(And they were not in good terms soo)

Little did she know things have changed, and her life will change as well...