𝟎𝟎𝟑 - 𝐌𝐄𝐄𝐓 𝐌𝐄 𝐎𝐔𝐓𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄

KIMORA MARIE EVANS📍OUTSIDE A BUILDING IN DC

KIMORA MARIE EVANS
📍OUTSIDE A BUILDING IN DC

KIMORA got out of the car grabbing her belongings before making her way to the sprinter.

She entered the sprinter seeing a few of the girls. "Heyyy Tesehki." Kimora said, Tesehki hopped up giving Kimora a hug.

"Hey bitchessss!" Kimora smiled. Kimora took a seat next to Tesehki and Sky started passing out a flower to everyone. "Thank you Sky." Everyone began thanking her.

"Ow, ow, ow." Ahna complained. "What happened to your finger?" Camilla asked Ahna.

"I don't know. I be paranoid." Ahna replied. "I got CBD oil in my bag. If you want me to try to get it and get it off." Camilla told her.

"But it don't hurt though, they only hurt when we try to take them off. Other than that, I can't feel my fingers, they're numb." Ahna told her.

"Oh, it's probably fractured then." Camilla told her, sitting back down in her seat. Everyone then got to talking about Tesehki & Chrisean.

"It's just so crazy how identical y'all are. That's so cute though." Ahna told her, Tesehki smiled. "Thank you." She said.

Sky came back on the bus and they began driving...

"What typa house you think we finna be in?" Sky asked the girls. "We gon be in a nice house." Tesehki replied.

"I hope it's big enough to fit 15 girls." Siya laughed. "Oh Sehki, let me ask you a question—I was looking through the Gram and shit. What happened with you and Nat?" Smiley asked.