Chapter ②

Lucy's POV

I'm looking above me to see all of the dragons fly over me. One dragon caught my eye, but he wasn't just a dragon, he was also a human. I looked up at him and he looked back down at me. He smiled and flew down to me.

"Hello! Who're you?" He asks. I smile at him.

"I'm Lucy. Princess Lucy of Fiore!" I said. He looked a little suprised.

"So, what's you're name?" I ask, wanting to know the cute dragons name.

"I'm Natsu! Natsu Dragneel! So, you're the princess of this kingdom? Awesome!" He grinned. I smiled back.

"But, why are you all the way out here?" He asks, wanting to know why I'm all the way out here.

"Oh, I, um, I just, had something, uh, important to, um, do here!" I lied. I don't think he'd want to know that I ran away because I'm forced to be married.

"I know your lying. Why are you really out here?" He asks. How'd he know that I was lying?! I look down at the ground and play with my feet a little.

"I, um, just y'know, here for something." I lied again.

"Your lying again! Stop lying and tell me!" He wanted to know what I was really here for, but how? How does he know I'm lying?! I don't wanna take a chance in telling him that I ran away. But I'm gonna have to.

"Fine. I ran away." I said, leaving out the part that I was forced to get married.

"Why?" He asked, wanting to know why I ran away.

"Ugh! I ran away because I'm, uh, forced to get married and I don't want to." I said, still looking at the ground. Natsu looks at me with a little concern.

"Who is this guy that your being forced to marry?" He asks. I look back in the direction of the castle, thinking about how close and how far Sting and Rogue are.

"Sting Eucliffe." I said. He steps back a little.

"I know him. He's a complete bastard." He said. Why would he say that?

"Why is he a complete bastard?" I ask. He looks back up at me.

"We fight a lot together but he's the most evil person I know, along with his stepbrother." He said. Hell I know they're evil! I then gave him a confused look.

"What do you mean?" I ask. He looks down at the ground before turning his gaze back to me.

"I've never really looked into this but, Sting would usually try and find a very pretty girl and force her to marry him, if they refuse, Sting would end up killing her. Is that the situation your in right now?" Natsu explained. I answered him with a nod.

"But what does this have to do with Rogue?" I ask, very curious to know why Rogue is also evil.

"Well, he is Sting's stepbrother, right? And stepbrothers usually do what the other stepbrother does, right?" Natsu explains. I nod and look down at my feet. So, I'm supposed to be killed since I refused to marry Sting?

"You should come with me, somewhere where you can be safe from Sting and Rogue." Natsu says, crouching down on the ground.

"Hop on!" Natsu says. I hop on his back and he starts to fly. I-I've never flown on a dragon before! I look down at the ground below us, only seeing to people on horses. One was Sting and the other was Rogue.

"Natsu! Fly faster!" I yell to him, hoping the stepbrothers wouldn't hear me. Natsu nodded and picked up his speed. I kept on looking down at Sting and Rogue to see if they were catching up on us. We were flying faster than them and eventually got away. Natsu flew me to this place where there were mountains everywhere.

"Natsu, where are we?" I asked him, half asleep after the long journey we were on for 2 hours.

"Umm... We're near a whole bunch of mountains. That should be able to keep you hidden." He said, not one bit tired. We were really high up in the mountains I could barley see the ground! But I tried to skim the area and see if Sting and Rogue are still behind us. I didn't really see them but I can't be so sure that they gave up.

Sting's POV

"Crap! We lost them!" I said, my tone full of anger. No one never gets away from me! I look at Rogue to see if he has to say anything. Silence from him, like usual.

"Sting, look," Rogue pointed up at the mountains and we both spotted something moving up there. It looked like a pink dress. Bingo. We've found our runaway! Once I get my hands on her, I kill her.

Natsu's POV

We were still up in the mountains, hoping for safety, until I smelled the scent of Sting Eucliffe and Rogue Cheney. I quickly stood up and grabbed Lucy's hand.

"There here! They're gonna climb the mountain so we gotta get outa here!" I told her. Lucy had a totally confused look on her face. I didn't care about that right now. I threw her onto my back and flew away from the mountain.

"Natsu! Where are we going?" Lucy asked me.

"We're going to an abandoned castle," I said. I wasn't really sure myself where we were going. Lets just hope it's safe enough to keep Lucy safe and those two away.

Authors Note:
OMG guess what? I AINT DEAD!!!!!!! IM BACK!!!!!!!! But only for the weekends :( But I can still update! YAY!!! Gah I can't stop listening to the Noragami Aragoto opening bc is soooooo awesome! And I can't stop playing Love Live School Idol Festival!!!(MAKI IS BEST!!!) So what will happen next chapter? Well, it's gotta be somethin good, right?! Well, I guess that it for this! See ya next update! (PRAISE THE LORD THAT I AINT DEAD!)

~Pinky