Chapter-1

Every light needs a dark place to illuminate its source of power to brighten up. Even darkness sometimes try to act to find some sort of light to forget how it feels to be in the hue of blackness. And here she's stuck in between those dark walls again. Like everynight its been her hobby to chase around these walls.

Whenever she closes her eyes, she prefer to leave her existence and drown toward its darkness. Because all she wants to see her again, the one and only light she has been searching which she only can find here in her dream world.

" Grace, I'm here." That voice again, she can heard it clearly even though nothing is visible. There is no light but still it feels so peaceful for her.

" Come here." The voice seems so familiar to her. But there is no way to reach that voice. She can't move her body, its only the voice echoing through those big dark walls.

" Help me, Grace." She can clearly heard the sadness of the voice. She wanted ro help whoever it is, but she can't go there rather seems like her body is stuck in one place.

" You're late again, Goodbye Grace." The words echoed through the darkness. She want to speak to not let her go, she want to help that voice. But all she can hear is the sound getting far away from her presence.

And she suddenly shout out with all her will. " Please don't Mom!" She woke up from her sleep. With a huge sigh " The same dream again." The dream that she never understand fully but still she felt so relieved everytime whenever she listen to that particular voice.

" Grace , you alright." She got startled while her thinking was in progress. Being seeing her Aunt she felt a kind of relief. Her aunt is the one who keeps checking on if she's doing any better.

" Your face look so pale, what happened? With a questioning look she asked her.

" That dream again." Ever since she has been dealing with this dream kind . Its always been her aunt who came to notice her pale structure. She never get bored of hearing it every single day. Sometimes she think it might frustrate her more than herself.

" Grace dear, the pain you're hiding all by yourself, it had to go through it but not alone." With a sadened face her aunt spoke as she knows her.

" I'll be fine, Aunt. Its alright." Particularly she doesn't even know why she said that which is not true.

" Aunt, where is Dad?" Thinking about him she could not able to see him this past days due to his busy schedules.

" I'm sorry, dear but he's busy with his important meeting, so he could not able to meet you." She already knew it.

" Well, he wanted to talk- Not again.

" It's okay, Aunt." She's already fade up of such excuses repeatedly. Can't believe he could not able to had breakfast with her since its the first day of her college after the tragic incident.

***********

Grace's already been a 19 year old now. Still it will never get away being her upset and nervous at the same time. She always been thinking those memories that will never fade. Upon thinking out she felt her eyes are heavy again maybe with sadness.

Her aunt called her " Grace, Zuri is here, hurry up." She already came. Being her only friend that she ever made. Not that close to understand me. But she knows Zuri is the one who can clearly read her even though she don't say anything.

How can she avoid her when knowing that the person will always there for her maybe like the one who can give her a comfort hug. And there again that sweet smile which feels like sunshine.

" Yo Grace, good morning." Exactly the same smile she never forget when she met her for the first time.

" Good morning , Zuri." With a slight smile she greet her.

" Are you excited for the college, you know i'm so happy that we're going together." Her happy aura started.

" Yeah I think it'll be fine." She spoke with a nervous face.

For her it feels like adventure after all those incident in which she could not got up from her bed for don't know how many months. Her first day for the college she can only pray for the day to be smooth and simple. As she doesn't want any chaos.

-To be continued-