Black Hole

"Mr. Plant! There's a Black hole in void 5! I want to go see it! I've always wanted to go see a Black hole!" Argos says, slightly angry, but also with a slight excitement in his tone. Mr. Plant nodded in approval. Maybe he would like it. Mr. Plant didn't want to admit that he really did care for Argos. "Now, it's a few hours away by car! But I've always wanted to see one! Could we please go together? I really want you to go with me!" Argos said. Mr. Plant was reluctant because he knew Argos would need his car. But soon, they were in Mr. Plants car. On their way to the location of the black hole, they hit something. Neither of them knew what. While Mr. Plant stayed in the car, and Argos went to inspect. "OH no, oh no! We hit a human!" Argos said, with fear in his voice. "Mr. Plant! I need help with the body!" Argos said. Mr. Plant had a duffel bag in his trunk, grabbed it, and helped Argos put the body into the bag. They zipped it up and put it back in the trunk. About four hours later, they got to the black hole. They disposed of the body and bag in the black hole. while Argos took many pictures of the black hole, Mr. Plant was behind him, with his hands placed on each side of Argos's waist. They stayed there for a little bit, and while Mr. Plant was driving Argos home, Argos had fallen asleep in the car. So, when Mr. Plant got to Argos house, instead of waking him up, he got out, went to the other side of the car, undid Argos seat belt, and carried him inside, setting him on his bed, putting the blanket over him, and leaving to go home.