WHAT CH-5

Previously-
I heard many footsteps and saw-
____________________________________
Present-

BTS

I saw BTS the school popular bullies who only bullies bully. I saw the two boys of maknae line glaring at me so I gladly glared back.

Mr. Kim: Introduce yourself kids.

Jin: Hi my name is Seokjin or you can call me Jin. (Straight face)

Yoongi: Yoongi. (Cold)

Hoseok: Hi my name is Hoseok. (Normal)

Namjoon: Hi my name is Namjoon. (Normal)

Jimin: Jimin. (Cold+Glaring)

Taehyung: Taehyung. (Cold+Glaring)

Jungkook: Hi my name is Jungkook. (Bunny Smile)

Aish this irritating Bunny boy.

Mom: Introduce.

Y/n: Y/n (Scary+Cold eyes)

They all got shocked that i wasn't a clingy one.

Mr. Kim: Honey let's see what's going on int the dining room. And y/n should talk to them to know each other well.

Mom: Yes honey let's go and do what Mr. Kim said.

Y/n: Hmm.

Mom and Mr. Kim went away from there and I sat on the couch and started scrolling through the phone.

Jin: So what do u think. What should we talk about?

Y/n: Not interested. (Cold+Savage tone)

Everyone almost started giggling cause noone talks to Jin like that and his face became red from anger.

Jin: WHY ARE YOU ALL GIGGLING KSHDKSBDBHDBDNSKJDBFBF. (Rapping)

Y/n: Hey you Drama queen stop rapping if you don't know how to rap. (Cold+Savage tone)

Jin got embarrassed and everyone started laughing hard ex Yoongi, Tae and  Jimin.

Y/n: Yah why is that cat sleeping.

Hoseok: Cat hahahahahah hahahahaha.

Everyone including Jimin started laughing cause noone dared to everyone spell cat to him and I said it to him.

Y/n: And why are y'all laughing like donkey's.

Now only Jin, Yoongi and Tae were laughing.

Mr. Kim: Come everyone.

They stopped laughing and got up to go to the Dining room so I followed them. After reaching I was sitting between Yoongi and Mom. We all were eating when Mom and Mr. Kim stood up holding eachother's hands and said-

Mr. Kim + Mom: We have decided to get married next Saturday.
(BTW today is Sunday)

BTS+ Y/n: WHAT?

Mr. Kim: Yes. (Calm)

I was so angry that I was holding a glass with such a tight grip that it broke and with the glass shattering voice everyone looked at me and they had there eyes widened.

Mom: Y/n you-

Before she could speak she was cutted off by me.

Y/n: Mom you told me just yesterday that you were dating and now marriage. (Expressionless face and voice)

Mom: We are d-dating from two years.

Y/n: Mom you didn't even waited full one year after dad's death. (Cold)