Chapter 1 : A mysterious story

Just a little Authors note, your name in the story is Diane. You also live in America at the moment. I have my reasons...

"come here Diane." Your grandma said softly from her rocking chair. 

You were around 5 at the time and came scurrying across the floor and sat on her lap. Your mother was perched on the couch next to you. 

"Yes nana?" You asked with your eyes full of curiosity. 

"I'm going to tell you a story that you should eventually pass down to your children. This story has been passed down for generations-" Your grandma was interrupted 

"Really mom?" Your mom asked with an annoyed tone.

"It's time she should know. " Your grandma responded calmly. "As I was saying, long ago, when our family was still in England, Mr.Joestar's grandfather was a good friend of ours. Even before that, we lived in a small town. The town was eventually invaded by mysterious evil creators and your great great grandmother was captured by said monsters."

You grabbed onto your grandmas sweater in fear 

 "Luckily," Your grandma continued, "Mr.Joestars grandfather and her younger brother came to rescue her, saving her from death itself and we are able to live and breathe here today. That's why we are loyal to the Joestars" 

"Wow" you said in disbelief. "Did that really happen mama?!" 

"No sweetie. That's just a silly old story and Mr.Joestar is just a rich old man who gives your grandmother money." she replied, picking you up.

"No it isn't!" Your grandma spoke up "And you speak only of respect towards the Joestars!" 

"Mom, I'm not some gullible 5 year old anymore. I know scarry monsters aren't real." You yawned. "And, it Looks like it's bed time for you young lady!" 

"NO BUT I DONT WANNA" You said as you tried to squirm your way out of your mothers grasp.

"Yes, you have to. Look, I'll read you a better  bedtime story."

"Okay" You said sighing in defeat as you were carried away from your grandmother and placed into the warmth of your blankets. You touched your ear with the three brown birthmarks in a line and you slowly drifted off, unaware of what the future would bring you.

 You touched your ear with the three brown birthmarks in a line and you slowly drifted off, unaware of what the future would bring you