Chapter 2 : Moving Away

5 years later:

Your grandma has now passed and your mom and dad got a new job as explorers. They founded many lost treasures and items that haven't been uncovered for centuries. They eventually got bored of America and decided you guys would move to Japan. You were standing right in front of your gate, un-prepared to leave everything you knew and loved behind. All of  a sudden, someone taps your shoulder.

"Mr. Joestar! You scared me!" 

"No need to be scared my dear!" The old man responded.

"I'm going to miss you and Suzy Q when I leave." You said. Tears welling up in your eyes.

"You'll still see us my dear! The  Speedwagon foundation paid for your flight and your house. My grandson and daughter also live in Japan so we will pay visits to your when we're up there! I may hate the Japanese, but I do love my grandson. Hell, I think you guys are the same age! My daughter, Holly will be waiting for you when you get off the plane. Make sure you say hi to her for me!" 

"Will do" You giggled at his long response. 

Your gate was called over the intercom and you quickly grabbed your bag and started towards the gate. Before you left you yelled to Joeseph, "MAKE SURE YOU SAY GOODBYE TO AVDOL FOR ME!" He nodded in response and you turned back around and made way onto the plane

Once sitting down, You put on your headphones and popped a tape into your tape player. "New York Groove" by Ace Frehely started playing as you said by to your home that was once New York.

 "New York Groove" by Ace Frehely started playing as you said by to your home that was once New York