01. 𝙍𝙖𝙣𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙨 {𝘿𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙢 𝙖 𝙡𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙡𝙚 𝙙𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙢 𝙤𝙛 𝙢𝙚}

Cassie walked into the changing room with Meredith . She smirked. "So today we find out where we ranked. I'm betting we're in the top three."

Meredith looked to her. "Why do you think that?"

"Erm hello. This hospital has me. The girl who is happily in a sex to McSteamy. I'm just... simply one of the best residents here. You're my competition," Cassie said as she got changed into her scrubs.

"Know your sister not your competition " Meredith said as Cassie rolled her eyes

Cassie shrugged. "I think Lexie has a thing for George. I've seen the way she looks at him," she said.

"Lexie and George? Wow ," Meredith said.

•••

Cassie was walking over to where Bailey was. She smiled as she saw Meredith . "Is it up yet?" She asked as she sat on the desk.

"No. Not yet."

"Fuck," Cassie mumbled. She winced when she felt a hand round her head. "Ow!"

"Language," Bailey said, glaring at her former intern. She had always had a soft spot for Cassie . She made sure no one knew about it though.

Bailey had to admit that Cassie was her favourites. They were both loyal to each other.

Cassie grinned. She looked at her. "Sorry ma'am. I have no filter. I get that from my sister i can't say which as they're all as bad as me."

"Shut it."

"Yes ma'am."

Bailey hid a smirk as she looked to the computer. She kept on clicking the refresh button. Cassie grinned. "Can you refresh that quick enough?" She teased.

"Cassidy grey. If you don't shut up, I will kick you," Bailey said as she looked at her.

Derek walked over. He smiled. Bailey glared. "You're taking up my oxygen," she said as she looked to him.

"I'm trying to see."

Cassie grinned. "There's nothing to see yet Derek. Get in line," she said as she took the coffee derek had. "I need this more."

"Course you do."

Cassie smirked as Mark and Erica walked over. "Is it up yet?" Mark asked as he stood behind Cassie and pressed against her. Cassie glanced over her shoulder and smirked

Csssie bit her lip at feeling how close they were to each other. "Close enough there?" She said as Mark smirked.

"Not as close as I'd like to be "

"It should have been up as 4pm," Erica said as she looked at the computer.

Mark shrugged. "It's 4:15pm."

Bailey rolled her eyes. She was ignoring all of the others coming over to talk about the listing.

Or where they were going to rank. Derek thought they were going to be higher than Hopkins.