1. 4 weeks later

"... do we have to go home today?." Lena said with a pout as she sipped her pink gin.

"I'm a busy man... and you two ladies have had more than enough of my time now." Keegan said with a smirk. " There is only so much one man can do to keep two very beautiful women happy"

"It's been amazing though... this was definitely needed." Charisma said, as she watched Keegan looking hot aboard their yacht. She bit her lip, her man still did it for her for sure.

"And You have loved every second of looking after us" Lena said to Keegan

"And You have loved every second of looking after us" Lena said to Keegan. "But I really do need to thank you for this.. because I really needed it.." she added. "This has helped me to get back on a level and refocused my mind.."

"Any time... Anything to restore peace and order between you, C and the family..." he said. "But, I will be spending some time in LA in the coming weeks... and I need you to watch over C for me Lena... the baby is due in a few weeks...and I don't want anything to go wrong..."

"Of course I'm gonna be there..." Lena said. "And it will give me a focus." She said.

"Excuse me, I am here... I also do know how to look after myself whilst pregnant, this isn't my first rodeo Keegan." Charisma, said, looking over the top of her shades.

Keegan had decided to take both Lena and Charisma away from all the carry on back in Canada. He felt like for the sisters to reconnect and to help relax and grieve, Lena and himself needed to be away from the game for a while. Charisma also needed the peace, so it was a no brainer that they travelled in Keegan and Charisma's 50ft yacht and lived aboard it for 3 and a bit weeks on the sea close to the islands, where they could hop off, grab food and drink, have a good time and jump back aboard.

Lena went down to the kitchen to get a top up of her drink. Keegan took the opportunity to rub down his girl with oil again. "I see you once again, paying special attention to my breasts.."

"We don't want you getting too much sun and damaging them... cos they're mine." He said and winked at her.

"They're covered though?." She laughed as he took her breasts out of her bikini top and massaged them, tickling her as he did.

"Will you two stop it.. you're making me blush." Lena said as she returned with her drink.

Charisma jumped up and adjusted herself. "You are a bad boy Keegan." She laughed as did he and headed in herself to get a juice.

Lena sat next to Keegan on the front of the yacht. "He thought the world of you, you know... I knew that more than anyone... your dad didn't know how to put his deepest feelings into words...

"It always felt like he was taking shit out on me.."

"Yeah he was, but he knew you could take it.. and that was his way of saying that he trusted you and thought the world of you... stupid I know, but that was him.." she told him. "You and him are complex people... you were both treated badly and that made you hard men.. hard of heart, mind and soul... the difference with you is, it may take a while but you see the wrong in your actions... your dad never... you don't have an alter ego to blame shit on like he did.. you do it, you own it, you do whatever you have to do to move on from it... Jenson hid behind Dollar a lot.. I like you Keegan, I didn't in the beginning but I see the progress you've made to be a better man... just treat my sister better...because you will never find another who will love you the way she does.."