5. Secrets

Arlen met Josh outside of Dakota's apartment. Josh got out of the car and made his way to his twin. "What the hell is going on?"

"Dakota said that her stepbrother had turned up. He was demanding money, and he trashed the place. She's back at my place, crying, I told her she needed to stay with Kat until we handled it.." Josh told him.

"motherfucker!... she told me about him... He's been in jail for years on some shit...she knew that he was due to get out at some point, and she was always worried that he might turn up" Arlen said.

she knew that he was due to get out at some point, and she was always worried that he might turn up" Arlen said

"Who the fuck is he did she ever say anything about him?"

"No, not much, but if he is in there now, the motherfucker is about to get a rude awakening" Arlen said.

Arlen had a key to her apartment, he and his brother crept in quietly.
The place was in darkness, but they could clearly see that someone had literally tore the place apart. The drawers were open. Everything was thrown on the floor. The furniture was upside down.
" Bro, isn't it about time that she moved in with you full-time especially if this is going to be happening now he's out.."

Arlen sighed. "she is still on the fence about that, she wanted us to take it really slowly after my crazy fucking episode with her... But if I speak to her again, maybe I can get her to change her mind.. this motherfucker, seems crazy and I don't want her here alone"

They continued to look around the place. Arlen knew where she kept her spare cash and her banking information. "It's all fucking gone, I swear to God when I see this motherfucker face-to-face, I'm killing his ass."

They tidied the place up as best they could, they were going to miss the party, but it was getting quite late now anyway. And he knew that Dakota needed him and that they would have to talk about this stepbrother of hers.

————-

Chloe woke up and tried to roll to the side remembering she was cuffed to the headboard.
"Are you gonna let me up.. please?."

"No..

Chloe bit her lip. "Then what are you gonna do?." She asked.

Keegan leaned over her, cupping, her breast in his hand. He sucked and flicked his tongue over her nipple, making her gasp. " I want to hear you beg me." he said, looking into her eyes as his hand roamed her midriff, she felt his fingers roughly, move across her body, down her navel, between her legs, massaging her spot. Her legs were spread wide and her ankles were cuffed to the other end of the bed. She was at his mercy.
It felt amazing. She knew that she had to take whatever he was about to give her. Keegan always got what he wanted, and she fully knew that.

"I need to go soon..." he said to her in a very deep, sexy tone "and you need to stop texting me... i'll see you when I can, you know that... but If you are a bad girl, you know, I'll make you regret it" he said to her with a sexy smile, pinching her nipple between his finger and thumb.
He leaned over and kissed her lips. It was passionate, just like it was that night at the house there was no pulling back, his tongue forcing itself inside of her mouth and her having no option, but to respond and let him in.