𝟎𝟑.𝟓

𝐓𝐨𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞'𝐬 𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐞... (𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟐)

~*•< 𝟑•*~

𝐈𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐲: 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐬 𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐨𝐥𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐟𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐬𝐩 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐱 𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐡𝐮𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐩𝐬, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐞𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐲 𝐬𝐮𝐛𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐥𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐞𝐛𝐭𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧.

Me, Toby and Georgia s are sat on the sofa near the kitchen with Callum in front of us. when he asks me "𝐃𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐲 𝐦𝐞?" his words cause me to laugh whilst holding my champagne glass "Don't laugh. It's serious" Toby says with Callum agreeing by saying "It's a serious question."

"Serious talk now. Do you still fancy him?" Toby asks tryna get an answer out of me but i'm still laughing. "Well obviously, i wouldn't have spent three and a half years with him if i didn't fancy him." i say

"True, D'you still fancy her?" Toby asks agreeing with me whilst question Callum. "Of course i do gorgeous. You look beautiful tonight." Callum's words cause me to be shocked "This is the most compliments i've ever had from him." but he try's to shut me down by saying "Yeah, i'm working on myself. It's called growth."

"Growth? what in two days? three days?" i say sarcastically "No, no, no six months." he says in response to my sarcasm "3.5 years of me saying i just need a little bit of words of affirmation and now he's given me more in five minutes..." i say trying to get my point of why im annoyed across.

"Let me just set the scene for you right?" i say trying to speak when Callum interrupts me saying "Let's not start being negative." which i respond with "I'm not, i'm just setting the scene. As you can't just stand there and say you're giving me words of affirmation. When you don't."

"I feel like it's all coming to the surface and we just need to calm down a bit" Toby says trying to calm the situation down but nods at me to continue "Right, yeah we're digging deep." Callum then interrupts me again saying that he's not an emotional person so i just cut him off and start saying what i was talking about "First holiday we ever went on, i'd compliment him every night, cos you get ready on a holiday don't you so i'd be like 'Oh my god, you look so handsome' and he'd say 'You too.' i personally think that's enough said." i finish with my drinking my champagne.

"Do you know what though, i actually think i've gotten a lot better, i think." Callum says trying to defend himself

"What, with compliments? showing affection?" Toby asks Callum causing me to laugh and say "Well it weren't with me! He's been practicing for the last six months on some random girls 'You look beautiful babe.'" i say whilst laughing my head off.

"No, come on." he says whilst rolling his eyes. "Do you care about Ophelia?" Toby asks Cal "Yeah, of course i do." He says. Georgia s then adds "You just need to let her know that more then." and with that Callum turns to face me and says "I care about you." so i just roll my eyes and say "Okay."

"Don't be like that. I do" he says to my eye roll "You said you care about me? When at the end of the relationship, you weren't showing that you cared about me a lot, which is when you should care about somebody a lot." Callum then tried to interrupt me again by saying "Yeah, but it's difficult.." so i put my hand up and say "I'm not finished." as i carry on speaking "In respect to" i couldn't finish my words because then Toby says to Callum "Let's respect what Lia has to say for a minute" his words causing me to go into a laughing fit at this whole situation.