his little шлюха

Authors notes:
This is my first story im sorry ig there are any mistakes, english is not my first language.

This is a fyozai fanfic including smut and gore/mentions of blood.
I will give warnings at the start of each chapter.

Warnings;
Smut, blood/deeply described wounds, gore, swearing.

Enjoy,
Dexter :>

A gust of wind slipped through the crack of the window sending papers flying and rustling through the room.
He winced at the light casting down at him from the window, his eyes still barely adjusting to the morning sunshine.
Dazai sat himself up, his back aching from the teribble wounds after last nights events. He groaned and stretched before hazily moving for his drawer filled with dozens of fresh bandages.
He delicately laced the bandages  around his beaten up body not bothering to disinfect the more serious wounds.

__

The other cut neat crimson lines all over the mans body digging his gloved fingers deep inside each wound licking the fresh red liquid and teasing the cuts with his wet tounge earning himself a moan filled with tears and agony.

'!nghh¡'

'Whats wrong шлюха...'

The bandaged man flinched with every touch, the dagger now tracing his collar bone threatening to draw blood.

'Just fuck me already...'

The man shushed him pressing the cold metal against his lips.

'You dont tell me what to do my little сука...'

The thick russian accent of the other aroused him as he cleared his dry throat with another desperate moan.

Fyodor smirked.
He narrowed his eyes and compressed the wound on dazais chest as he turned him over.
Dazai had given up long ago, his legs weak and bruised following every command the other gave.

(This chapter isnt finished im just leaving it here for now 😭😭 i knowww im sorryy)