1.

***MATURE CONTENT WARNING***

The sound of her laugh is starting to annoy him now, and Harry is struggling to keep his eyes from rolling.

He can't believe an hour ago he was set on getting something going on with her. She is definitely the hottest girl in here, and blonde with blue eyes, just his type. But that was before the original had showed up at the club, all red lips and long legs in a tight short gold skirt.

And now all he can think about is her.

He eyes her sideways. She is on the other side of the bar, talking to that tall dude again, and his hands tense, with the need to touch her, and to break the nose of that stupid Ralph Lauren model she keeps laughing with.

Exclusive while in the same airport code, that is their arrangement. So whatever they are doing with the blondes they are both entertaining seems like a total waste of time to him now.

His blonde girl giggles again, pushing his shoulder softly to get his attention. He runs a hand through his long hair, pulling a bit at the roots to shake off the effect Taylor is having on him.

As he looks down at her, he immediately realises that she won't do; she pales next to Taylor, even though she is on the cover of every magazine he has seen, at all the airports they have landed at, for the past two months. So fuck this.

"Sorry, sweet, gotta join some friends, maybe next time", he displays one of his best smiles, and softly pinches her chin. She smiles back at him, blushing, and lets him go.

He walks to the opposite side of the bar, and stands where she can clearly see him, just staring at her.

Taylor notices him almost immediately, and eyes him sideways, while the model guy lowers his head to speak into her ear. She doesn't show any emotion upon seeing him, but he can sense her from where he is standing, and he knows she is feeling the same electric chain reaction he experiences every time they are in the same room.

He holds her gaze and subtly points at the corridor to his right. She sips from the straw of her drink as an agreement, breaking their gaze.

Ten minutes later, his hands are where he wanted them, marking her hips through the thin fabric of her skirt, as she presses her against the stall door.

"Hi, babe", he says, "didn't know you were in LA".

"Last minute trip", she breathes out, and without hesitation, he leans in to kiss her, hungrily, and she struggles for air. He pulls the fabric of her skirt up.

"God I love these slutty skirts on you", he groans, and she moans, raising a leg. He grabs it by her thigh and brings it around his hips, his other hand busy on his trousers button and zip.

Someone walks in the stall next to theirs, and they freeze, staring into each other's eyes, and a soft smile forms in his lips then, bringing a complicit grin to her face. On an impulse he pecks her nose, and kisses her softly then, slow, adoringly, and for a minute she just melts with him.

They hear the flush of the toilet, and the main door closing. His hand rushes down between her legs, his fingers moving her underwear aside and spreading her arousal through her folds, teasing her clit; she moans in his mouth.

"I have missed you", he enters her with two fingers then, and the back of her head hits the stall door, as she moans and arches at the contact. He pumps slowly into her, kissing and nibbling at her neck.

"Harry", she pleads. "Ask for it babe", he tells her, his free hand circling her neck. And she moans, her brain struggling to form a sentence. "What do you want? Words", he presses her as he curls his fingers in her, and her body jerks at the sensation. "Fuck me", she breathes out.