|| Mhm ||

As Lucifer woke up, he sat up from the bed still with his eyes closed as he lets out a long yawn with his ears twitching along. 

Little did he know an taller male was watching in awe, ' ' Hey dear! ' ' Alastor said out loud while still laying his head on the bed with his eyes wide open, looking at Lucifer.

' 'AhH- oWw~! ' 'The king yelped falling off the bed and now was yelling in pain.

' ' Pftt, sorry my lord! it was just so.. funny, that you though you was alone! ' ' Alastor said with his smile tightening. 

Now sitting up to look down at Lucifer on the floor.

' ' Uh huh.. Mhm.. Choke on dick and die, Bambi. ' ' Lucifer hissed out.

' ' Aha that name will never stop, will it? ' ' Alastor said while grinning which made Lucifer tail wagged slightly as he stood up. 

' 'Nope, now I'm going to get some food- ' ' Lucifer yawned again, making his way out of the Alastor room. 

Lucifer was now walking to the kitchen trying to cook up some pancakes.. 

key word.. 

..trying..

Lucifer literally BURNED the pancakes! Not only that but he burned the milk too?!

WHO BURNS MILK?! 

Alastor ran to the kitchen as soon as the smoke came up into his nose. 

' ' WHAT ARE YOU DOING!? ' ' Alastor yelled, seeing the kitchen up in smokes, luckily that it was not up in flames.

' ' Making pancakes..? ' ' Lucifer said nervously, while Alastor went to go get fire extinguisher to put out the fire that was on the pan where the "pancakes" laid. 

Alastor turned around giving Lucifer a glare making the shorter king flop his ears in embarrassment. 

Alastor let out a sigh before pointing to the dinning room table.

' ' Go over there, I make the breakfast. I do have a talent of cooking. ' ' The red deer said while turning back to the burned stove to clean it up before cooking. 

Lucifer lets out a sigh, making his way to the table and sitting down on one of the chairs. 

He took his phone out of his pocket to check up the updated news on what happened with the people and how did they feel about the extermination. 

The king kept scrolling before seeing something that was on his for you page, "the vees..?" He thought curiously, Lucifer may be the king of hell but he didn't really keep taps on who's an overlord sinner or whatever came about. 

He was just enjoying his afterlife. 

After I believe 14 minutes, Alastor came with a plate of pancakes that looked very fluffy kinda like both of their ears, and a glass of milk. 

' ' Sire, I still can't believe you can burn milk.. ' ' Alastor implies while placing the plate of pancakes and the glass of milk on the table for Lucifer.

' ' I was never really the bestttt cooker.. ' ' Lucifer said, quite embarrassed still while Alastor had his own more well bloody pancakes on the table next to Lucifer. 

Now sitting down to eat. 

' ' Hey Alastor? ' ' The Devil hummed, while looking at his phone. 

' ' Yes, Dear? ' ' Alastor Said in his charming voice also eating his food.

 ' ' Who are the Vees again.. I uh, forgot? ' ' Lucifer asked while checking out the Vees profile kinda remembering them from the overlord meeting.  

' ' Ah, remember the one you kinda went at with! That's was one of the Vees ' ' Alastor claimed while still eating his food.