Witch boy x F!Reader (NSFW)

Warning: Heavy NSFW, MDNI, fingering, oral sex, use of aphrodisiac, accidental drugging, heat, unprotected sex, mentions of being eaten out, creampie, slight breeding kink, squirting, fluff, kinda dubcon-ish???????

Note: Maybe my best one yet? I was horny :)

It was just a normal night with the witch boy. He had brought you to his little cottage/hut under the guise of practicing wiccan stuff and what not. You weren't too big on it but you also didn't mind his interests. But in the long run, he taught you so much about forest spirits, herbs and plants, and how to make actual 'potions' as he says out of said plants.

Tonight was different though. Altair brought you to a small garden to harvest very specific flowers and herbs. Cacao oil, Lavender, basil, and peppermint oil for the taste.

You two spent some of the day grinding and carefully mixing precise amounts and mixing it into an amazing and soothing oil. You two were joking about until you accidently tipped the bowl in one of your fits of laughter and splattered a bit of the homemade oil onto your hair and faces, along with Altair.

Suddenly Altair stiffened like a board and looked like he was trying to repress noises.

You gasped and held your lower tummy in comfort as the sensation of a fiery sword stabbed you in the stomach and was left there. You had to bend over and grasp the table as you gasped for air as the room felt to be shrinking. The seemingly claustrophobic space seemed to make Altair snap out of his daze.

He grabbed you and tried to get you to lay down as he quickly said that he would figure out a cure. Apparently he added a special pink drink into the oil to give it color, it was a liquid made from a pink aphrodisiac flower that he mistook for dye.

As he got over to you, his thigh shifted to be in between your legs, causing a small amount of friction. The oil also heightened your sense and you moaned as the polyester from Altair's pants rubbed ever so slightly at your clothed cunt.

The rest was a hazy memory, one you could never drag out from the depths of your mind as the second Altair heard your sweet sweet song, he just couldn't help himself and wanted more.

Small moans rang out from a small room in the dark cottage in the woods.

Altair slowly but deeply thrusted into you tight cunt, grunting and panting as he held your hips in place while you shoved your head into a pillow to stifle the sounds of pleasure that would probably wake any neighbors if Altair had any. 

"Nghh~!" He whined as your core tightened as he pounded you feverishly like a bunny trying to breed his little mate. He panted and huffed as he heard the schelching sound of your juices soaking his cock

"S'too much!" You barely were heard by the man as he continued to thrust harder and faster.

"Don't worry little kitty, once I'm done filling you up you get to rest for a bit."

It's been almost hours in your mind, as your swollen and puffy clit aches for attention but your cunt begging for a break. Altair almost had like a 6th sense and he saw how angry your clit looked from the lack of attention and slowly but harshly rubbed his thumb and his index on it.

You made a silent scream as your needs were being met. He continuously rolled his fingers on your clit but continued to thrust doing so.

You cried out in absolute bliss and moaned in ecstasy as he maneuvered his other hand to your puffy hole and stuffed 3 fingers inside along with his swollen cock.

Your scream was silenced by him kissing you deeply, swallowing your moans, you tasted your juices with him.

His continued his deep and fast ruts into you, further making your eyes roll back and tongue loll out of your mouth.

He panted and grunted before he slowed his pace a bit and looked you deep in the eyes. 

"C-can I cum inside you? Will you cum with my kitty?" His eyes were so pleading and desperate and without a second thought you nodded. He went back to his pace before you felt the string inside your abdomen about to snapped.

You thrusted your hips forward to match his speed and pace. Your high pitched moans made him loudly gasp and stutter his hips.

"Come on, my little nettle, cum with me!" He groaned as his thrusting soon began to become messy and even faster. Your coild tightened before you saw white dots and you sprayed your come onto his stomach and waist. 

He let out a sharp gasp as he came to, and quite a lot. Cum gushed out from his cock and filled your womb before overflowing and leaking out.

You both panted as you were in a daze. Your body ached and craved rest, now that your little aphrodisiac induced heat was satisfied and gone. You slowly came back into reality and you tried to sit up to help Altair but you whined and grasped your lower belly as the pain shot into your spine.

"Careful! I went a little rough on ya, didn't I?" You giggled and nodded as you sat there half sitting up and laying down. In Altair's eyes, you looked perfect and the most gorgeous girl he's ever met in all his years of life.

"Lets get ya to the bath. I'll make it warm and bubbly for you, kitty." He grinned as he picked you up princess style. You laughed and replied "Thank you, witch boy." as you held his neck and snuggled up to him, inhaling his scent of basil, rosemary, and the damp woods.

"And I get to admire the rest of your body I didn't see~." He gave a sly smile and winked. You jokingly looked offended and gasped before lightly hitting his shoulder "You pervert!".

Altair broke out into a fit of laughter, soon calming down and carrying you to the bathroom.

"Altair.." You said softly making him stop and look down at you "I love you.". You sleepily rested your head into his chest which made him stop, stiffen and blush as red as a beet.

"I love you too, my sweet girl.." he replied as he kissed the crown of your head.

The cleaning can wait, cuddles are in order.